St.johnstone A 11.1.14

norrie82

When we go down its going to be impossible to get back up right away could be another 15 years in the wiberness Rangers Hearts Falkirk etc right now we would get beat of any of the teams in that league .

If being stuck in a boat pulls you down so much you should look for another job on land Elvis. We wont be going down this season so much so I will put money on it for Yourkhill hospital with you. How much would you like to put on it Elvis ?

I'm 99% sure Danny won't be here next season. The question is simply, do we punt him now or wait till the end of the season? Either is a gamble.Personally, I'd wait till the end of the season now, I think it's too late to bring another guy in. What do you think?

I think they need to do it now Lex because if we go down this season and there is a very real possibility that we will we will be down there for donkeys years

Well, that was a miserable day.

Nice to see so many are asking after me, although the forum madman is back on ignore as he seems to have backtracked so far he can see his own bowels. Someone tell me when he posts the imaginary PM's. 1eye.gif

Back to the game, we were murdered 0-0 at half time. Could hardly string 2 passes together, no fight or ambition to get forward, and freezing into the fcuking bargain.

Slightly better after half time, that wouldn't be hard, but still anything we done was in hope rather than belief.

No point in naming players, as a team we were poor.

The squad we have is paper thin.

As much as everyone loves to blame Lennon the club/BoD need to make it clear we are prepared to spend money.

Are we in trouble, yes we are.

We could have played for another 90 minutes and not scored.

6 goals in the last 7 league games, and 4 against Dundee United, tells it's own story.

We also can't defend for our life's.

Put that together and we are stuck amongst the other 3 teams who will be fighting to avoid 2nd bottom.

Ach well, not life or death.

Few vodkas tonight and the world is a better place. bye1.gif

If being stuck in a boat pulls you down so much you should look for another job on land Elvis. We wont be going down this season so much so I will put money on it for Yourkhill hospital with you. How much would you like to put on it Elvis ?

Sorry mate but I'm a lowly paid steward can't afford it .But I wish I had your confidence just don't know where your getting it from this is a very very poor Saint Mirren team and I would not put a penny on them.

Yup, but today I changed my mind. We need to replace him with a similar player but one who doesn't jeopardise the team with frankly crazy decisions

I'm the same mate. We need this style of player in the team but one who doesn't punch balls in the pen box, elbow players off the ball and repeatedly give the ball away 35 yards from goal.

We really need a good quality defensive midfielder.

Just think. That clap2.gif was giving it large about our 1 defeat in 10 games earlier, and when i said that was because we had an extremely good run of fixtures at that point i was laughed at and ridiculled when i said we would return to norm shortly. Well thats 1 win in 7(senen). get it...against what is basically bang average teams. Not good enough Faraway.

Well, that was a miserable day.

Nice to see so many are asking after me, although the forum madman is back on ignore as he seems to have backtracked so far he can see his own bowels. Someone tell me when he posts the imaginary PM's. 1eye.gif

Back to the game, we were murdered 0-0 at half time. Could hardly string 2 passes together, no fight or ambition to get forward, and freezing into the fcuking bargain.

Slightly better after half time, that wouldn't be hard, but still anything we done was in hope rather than belief.

No point in naming players, as a team we were poor.

The squad we have is paper thin.

As much as everyone loves to blame Lennon the club/BoD need to make it clear we are prepared to spend money.

Are we in trouble, yes we are.

We could have played for another 90 minutes and not scored.

6 goals in the last 7 league games, and 4 against Dundee United, tells it's own story.

We also can't defend for our life's.

Put that together and we are stuck amongst the other 3 teams who will be fighting to avoid 2nd bottom.

Finally you have seen the light. Now thats sorcerer.gif

Tiresome to hear the old 'we're a wee team' and 'success for us is just being in the top flight' excuses being trotted out.

Outside the OF, the Embra clubs and Aberdeen, who isn't a wee team in Scotland? Hasn't stopped ICT, Motherwell, Fakes, Utd, etc, all making a decent fist of top 6 football.

If this attitude prevails throughout the club then a lot of individuals from the BoD, the management and players should take a good look at tha elves and think about moving on sooner rather than later.

The world is by and large a fabulous place - certainly in this country.

Anyone who sees football as anything other than a bit of light relief away from work really needs to stop going to matches.

The state of some people on this forum makes you fear for their sanity.

ETA: Spending £25 or buying a season ticket or whatever watching this team doesn't mean people are obligated to have a mental breakdown every time we lose a game. It's optional you know.

Edited by oaksoft

Anyone who sees football as anything other than a bit of light relief away from work really needs to stop going to matches.

Indeed, although too late for some. wink.png

Tell madman his post count is going through the roof, bet my names quite prevalent in most. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Sorry mate but I'm a lowly paid steward can't afford it .But I wish I had your confidence just don't know where your getting it from this is a very very poor Saint Mirren team and I would not put a penny on them.

Now I understand why you get down in the dumps so would anyone on this forum if they did the same job. Still not to be snuffed at it can open doors for you.

Elvis I know we are not a great team but at full streanth we will have our momments would like to write more but the lads who made the trip today don't want to read anything to positive when the team clearly did not try. Keep the chin up mate and don't let these dirty bastards pull you down.

ETA: Spending £25 or buying a season ticket or whatever watching this team doesn't mean people are obligated to have a mental breakdown every time we lose a game. It's optional you know.

look, squirrel !!!

Girls, matchday thread. Keep silly arguments for PM's please....

David, please refrain from dragging me into this, not answered any of the loonys posts.

PM's, that's a laugh.

Why the f**k would I want this cnut to PM me and even more incredibly, why would I PM him?

Thanks.

Edited by faraway saint