St.johnstone A 11.1.14

norrie82

I would go with Brady. Reilly hasn't shown that he is ready to start a game. Brady might have less experience, but this doesn't mean he'd be any less effective. Thomas is some way off, for me, and could do with being loaned out.

I've only seen about 10 mins of Brady so don't know how good he is but I think Reilly looked good last season before he got injured and deserves a start.

I've only seen about 10 mins of Brady so don't know how good he is but I think Reilly looked good last season before he got injured and deserves a start.

I've seen Reilly a few times this season (albeit they were sub appearances). He looked some way off 1st team standard, IMO. Indeed, when he came on against QotS for Gowser in Dumfries, he wasn't at the races against 1st Div opposition. It was painful to watch at times.

No harm to the lad, I wouldn't want to unduly criticise him, but I firmly believe that he would benefit from a loan spell.

I've seen Reilly a few times this season (albeit they were sub appearances). He looked some way off 1st team standard, IMO. Indeed, when he came on against QotS for Gowser in Dumfries, he wasn't at the races against 1st Div opposition. It was painful to watch at times.

No harm to the lad, I wouldn't want to unduly criticise him, but I firmly believe that he would benefit from a loan spell.

Wasn't at the away QOS game so couldn't comment but any other game he's only had 5 - 10 minutes so it's not realy fair to judge him on that. I would like to see Brady given a shot too though, Kelly and Naismith have showed that the young guys just need to be given a chance and they can adapt quickly.

Edited by irvine_buddie

Wasn't at the away QOS game so couldn't comment but any other game he's only had 5 - 10 minutes so it's not realy fair to judge him on that. I would like to see Brady given a shot too though, Kelly and Naismith have showed that the young guys just need to be given a chance and they can adapt quickly.

Do you know what Brady's preferred position is? To be honest, I don't even know if he is right or left-footed (not that this is hugely significant).

St Johnstone is a team which has always given us problems, doubt if any of us has seen us beat them more than a few times.In view of this, and our horrific current form, I expect another defeat tomorrow, unfortunately.

Dont know if any new players will be signed this month, I hope not as recent signings have been poor and I dont see the point in loan players who are not really Saints own players. Just the humble opinion of a lowly aquatic creature, mind.

St Johnstone is a team which has always given us problems, doubt if any of us has seen us beat them more than a few times.In view of this, and our horrific current form, I expect another defeat tomorrow, unfortunately.

Dont know if any new players will be signed this month, I hope not as recent signings have been poor and I dont see the point in loan players who are not really Saints own players. Just the humble opinion of a lowly aquatic creature, mind.

You cannot be serious..... We are short in numbers and most definitely need more personnel. No loan players , no League Cup.ohmy.png The same system

that would seem to have helped young Naismith after his wee spell away. Don't understand your reasoning in that post.

Edited by thomsons dropped it

Danny Lennon is a big enough reason, is in not?

TBH you're such a dour cnut that it's a no brainer you won't support the team so, as such you don't count.

I'm afraid I don't believe the manger is the main reason we win or lose games.

There's 11 guys on the pitch who can influence things more than the manager can.

Just my opinion you understand, or do you? 1eye.gif

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

TBH you're such a dour cnut that it's a no brainer you won't support the team so, as such you don't count.

I'm afraid I don't believe the manger is the main reason we win or lose games.

There's 11 guys on the pitch who can influence things more than the manager can.

Just my opinion you understand, or do you? 1eye.gif

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

I will have you know that I very much support my team. All i talk about at work is the mighty blackandwhitearmy. But like most supporters who have brains, i also have an opinion on what is going wrong at my football club. Danny most certainly is a problem.

Check out red cafe and they are also having discussions about there manager. Are you trying to tell me that 50% of them are non-supporters also?

I will have you know that I very much support my team. All i talk about at work is the mighty blackandwhitearmy. But like most supporters who have brains, i also have an opinion on what is going wrong at my football club. Danny most certainly is a problem.

Check out red cafe and they are also having discussions about there manager. Are you trying to tell me that 50% of them are non-supporters also?

ALL you do is point and blame the manager. You don't discuss, you are firmly of the view our manager is to blame for all our faults.

You don't look at the whole picture, you don't acknowledge any positives and you think talking about the negatives ALL the time makes you a supporter?

Sorry, there are many supporters who can see the faults at our club without bling the manager for ALL of them. Plenty of supporters point out reasoned points about the ups and downs of the club, you don't.

Best we leave this, suppose if your happy being that type of supporter then we'll have to agree to disagree.

Edited for predictive text error, sorry everybody.

Edited by faraway saint

ALL you do is point and blame the manager. You don't discuss, you are firmly of the view our manager is to blame for all out faults.

You don't look at the whole picture, you don't acknowledge any positives and you think talking about the negatives ALL the time makes you a supporter?

Sorry, there are many supporters who can see the faults at our club without bling the manager for ALL of them. Plenty of supporters point out reasoned points about the ups and downs of the club, you don't.

Best we leave this, suppose if your happy being that type of supporter then we'll have to agree to disagree.

CORRECT.

Apart from the english....bangin.gif

Edited by jpg123

Massive match tomorrow and points urgently required to fire ourselves to safety which is the only aim this year. The top six was never on and Danny needs to ditch that hope. Our squad is wafer thin with little room for any change and that is a problem. We will be there tomorrow again supporting the team in positive fashion however, Danny needs to get things moving again as we can't afford a playoff which would be scandalous. If we lose tomorrow it is one win in 9 which is very poor indeed but what do we expect our squad is worse than most and only the goals of Thompson stand between us and 11th. You still have time Danny not much but win tomorrow and get a wee run going and maybe just maybe. Defeat tomorrow and if that is followed up by a loss at Easter road then you should do the decent thing and resign. Anyhow I'm going for 1-1 Thompson for saints