St.johnstone A 11.1.14

norrie82

I would have thought we would have learned from our summer clear out that you need to get players in before shipping them out.

If we had got our way Bahonking would be off and Mair off, leaving us with only 3 on the bench.

I would have thought we would have had a few lined up for the window opening.

"Well we are all disappointed this afternoon. We're hurting as much as the supporters are. But there are positives to take from the game, we had half a team that has come up through the youths. We played well first half and at 0-0 looked like getting something from the game but when you play team the quality of St.Johnstone you have to concentrate for 90 minutes or you will be punished and that;s what happened today"

Standard. Calling it now.

There must be problems when we include a player who clearly doesn't want to be here. This is Dannys last window to get it right. Given his track record it's unlikely that he will. We now have a captain likely to get booked if he as much as farts, injuries to crucial players, an on loan player who'd rather be at the pictures, inexperienced players not used to a battle. I love my team but this is really starting to look very dodgy, very dodgy indeed

When you're a player like Thomas Reilly sitting on the bench all season and Bahoken steps in out of the wilderness and gets a game it's probably time to ask to go out on loan.

A player like Thomas Reilly ffs, are you having a laugh? He's shite and will never make it at this level.