The Virtual West Bank

Bud the Baker

I can't imagine it would hurt, but it might tickle in a somewhat unpleasant manner.

ETA: we are in dangerous territory here, I fear. Technically speaking, an arseHOLE doesn't exist, as it is a hole, and therefore consists of nothing (other than air, or another more noxious gas). If you ask me, it is all just a pile of pish.

Off topic?

If you want to really go off topic, what about the woman who went to the doctors to say she had a really irritating rash at the entrance to her anus.

The doctor said, "Ok, we'll take a look at that in a minute, and I'll probably give you some cream, but I need to remind you, it's an exit, not an entrance"

Are we representative of typical saints fans? broadly yes. smile.png

Then there`s Stu Dick who is neither Saint nor fan, simply an ill informed lanarkshire knobhead .flipa.gif

We have our share of mouthpieces, mischief makers , trolls & even a few (mostly) welcome visitors from the tail o the bank but yes, i think the views aired on this forum broadly represent the overall feeling among true Saints Supporters.

We simply need to ignore the uber negative Elvis / Traceys etc on here & keep up the good work , difficult as it can be at times !!

I haven't a clue who Naughtius Maximus is. He says he knows me but I think he's getting mixed up with someone else to be honest. That is the truth - if you don't believe me then fair enough, it makes no difference to me and my life. I'm sure if you asked the Moderators to do a wee check on IP addresses they would be able to confirm we don't have the same one. But don't let the truth get in the way of good old paranoia conspiracy theories Callum...

Methinks he doth protest too much. bye1.gif

Yes, it looks like you did. holiday.gif

So i take it you take my use of inverted commas as implying you & him are the same person ?

Not so .

i was simply highlighting the fact that your pal seems to have a very "intimate" knowledge of you ( implication intended there !!)

& it would appear that i may have touched a raw nerve.

I hope you two will be very happy together.

Yes, because that is what you were implying...

I don't know who he is and he doesn't have any "intimate" knowledge of me. Please provide proof of this or are you just another in a long line of tedious bullshit aliases like Saint_Sad and Lapsley?

If your saying he has no intimate knowledge of you then i have to take your word for it. You are obviously very touchy on that subject & i apologise for raising it here.

Your life & your lifestyle choices are your business & nothing to do with any other forum members. You should be left in peace to pursue whatever floats your boat.

Its a modern world we live in. Be Happy.

If your saying he has no intimate knowledge of you then i have to take your word for it. You are obviously very touchy on that subject & i apologise for raising it here.

Your life & your lifestyle choices are your business & nothing to do with any other forum members. You should be left in peace to pursue whatever floats your boat.

Its a modern world we live in. Be Happy.

Watch out, if he uses "bullshit" he's getting angry. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

lol.gif

Dearie me. Is this you suggesting that I'm gay now and that you expect me to be "upset" about that?! lol.gif

When I responded to the suggestion that you made about me being "Naughtius" I answered:-

The only thing that is a little tiresome on here is people like you and others (not mentioning names so that I don't get reported again) is making accusations of people being so and so. If you are going to accuse or in your case suggest someone is an alias then I fully expect evidence to be posted. Also, if you genuinely believe Naughtius and I know one another "intimately" as you suggest, I would appreciate proof of this. Of course, not being able proof these things is where you are going wrong. As I said Callum:-

Look. I got it wrong & i apologise.

Sorry if ive upset you. i didnt mean to imply your Gay & i`m astonished by your reaction when you thought i had.

You`re obviously a very well adjusted heterosexual male who has no interest in people of the same sex.

Stay Safe.

Goodnight.bye1.gif

We can talk again tomorrow if your upset tonight.flowers.gif

Look. I got it wrong & i apologise.

Sorry if ive upset you. i didnt mean to imply your Gay & i`m astonished by your reaction when you thought i had.

You`re obviously a very well adjusted heterosexual male who has no interest in people of the same sex.

Stay Safe.

Goodnight.bye1.gif

We can talk again tomorrow if your upset tonight.flowers.gif

Stop fannying about, if you think he's a poof say so. whistling.gif

PS Watch out, a poof scorned.......................lol.gif

PPS Enter stage right with the homophobic scathing comments. 1eye.gif

(In case anyone get's upset and writes to their MP, it's a joke laugh.png )

Edited by faraway saint

Yes, because that is what you were implying...

I don't know who he is and he doesn't have any "intimate" knowledge of me. Please provide proof of this or are you just another in a long line of tedious bullshit aliases like Saint_Sad and Lapsley?

What the hell is all this proving rubbish? If we had to prove the truth of everything posted on the B&W Army, Div would have had to shut it down after about the first month. Remember the old mantra about tholing and doling.

there are not enough posters for this forum to be a good representation of the support,

Within the past 60 minutes the site has had 51 members, 227 guests & 66 anonymous users online (344 in total) - that's roughly 10% of our average home league support (3463) and that's just in the past hour! Not all of them will be Saints supporters and it's obvious why most people why most people don't want to contribute to the debates.

I suppose you're correct in saying the number of posters is not enough to justify the term "good representation of the support" but there's certainly a lot of interested punters out there perhaps exiles who can't make it to any or many games - join in the fun guys, one things for sure you'll find it difficult to lower the tone of the place! cool.png

Within the past 60 minutes the site has had 51 members, 227 guests & 66 anonymous users online (344 in total) - that's roughly 10% of our average home league support (3463) and that's just in the past hour! Not all of them will be Saints supporters and it's obvious why most people why most people don't want to contribute to the debates.

I suppose you're correct in saying the number of posters is not enough to justify the term "good representation of the support" but there's certainly a lot of interested punters out there perhaps exiles who can't make it to any or many games - join in the fun guys, one things for sure you'll find it difficult to lower the tone of the place! cool.png

Thanks pal. thumbup2.giftongue.png

Ok , just to clear things up for the record, Max & i are just good friends. Ive never had any thoughts of himin the manner some are making out here. As far as i know max (dont worry , i wont say your real name) has never shown any real interest in me in that way either.

When we used to hang out together the most that we would get up to is ,occasionally at renfrew baths we would,

No . ive said too much already .

Catch up soon ma man.

lol.gif Renfrew Baths?! When I used to go swimming it was either at Lagoon in Paisley or at the Magnum in Irvine if visiting relatives! You're not one of my long lost cousins are you?

I do enjoy reading your posts though! thumbup2.gif

No ,not a cousin but the time we spent together when we were younger people used to say we were like twins ! Can you remember Karen who used to want to hang about all the time? wonder what shes up to these days ? Do you ever see her ? or her brother ?wink.png