The Virtual West Bank

Bud the Baker

Naw! I have been camping but don't know who this person is supposed to be? Karen? I honestly am at a loss?!

I obviously dont want to go in to too much detail about Karen, we`ll talk when we grab a beer next time but you will remember her by her nickname . again not for discussion here.

Touchy tommy (as some people called him at school) was a wierdo. we were pissing ourselves when you agreed to go camping with him tongue.png Did you go in the end or did you chicken out? Any road, need to go for now, well catch up soon . Great to hear from you again.

Naw! I have been camping but don't know who this person is supposed to be? Karen? I honestly am at a loss?!

I obviously dont want to go in to too much detail about Karen, we`ll talk when we grab a beer next time but you will remember her by her nickname . again not for discussion here.

Touchy tommy (as some people called him at school) was a wierdo. we were pissing ourselves when you agreed to go camping with him tongue.png Did you go in the end or did you chicken out? Any road, need to go for now, well catch up soon . Great to hear from you again.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I haven't a clue who Naughtius Maximus is. He says he knows me but I think he's getting mixed up with someone else to be honest. That is the truth - if you don't believe me then fair enough, it makes no difference to me and my life. I'm sure if you asked the Moderators to do a wee check on IP addresses they would be able to confirm we don't have the same one. But don't let the truth get in the way of good old paranoia conspiracy theories Callum...

Be careful, Max. I know him, and he's a total rear-ender!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

"Scheme"? "Butchers business"? You need to lay off the Jungle Juice!

Lol, your a riot ! You always were the joker laugh.png Have you still got those ridiculous trousers that we ripped the piss out of you about ?

Btw , like i said on the other thread , were going for a shandy before the dons game. oh aye , i forgot you dont drink wink.png The plan is to meet in the Wee barrel bout 12. you up for it ? C`mon , for old times sake. We can all have a laugh about the things we used to get up to .whistling.gif

If your really good i might see if touchy tommy fancys it.

Lol, your a riot ! You always were the joker laugh.png Have you still got those ridiculous trousers that we ripped the piss out of you about ?

Btw , like i said on the other thread , were going for a shandy before the dons game. oh aye , i forgot you dont drink wink.png The plan is to meet in the Wee barrel bout 12. you up for it ? C`mon , for old times sake. We can all have a laugh about the things we used to get up to .whistling.gif

If your really good i might see if touchy tommy fancys it.

Always makes me laugh. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I gave the drink up at the start of this month as part of my new training and fitness regime as I'm going back to play one of my old sports I used to do. I've never been in The Wee Barrel. I would have thought The Court Bar would have been more of your place...moon.gif

Shirt lifting`s a sport now ?