The Virtual West Bank

Bud the Baker

I must admit your latest PM did make me laugh out loud! thumbup2.gif

More evading the question.........................new levels of madness here. bangin.gif

It's simple enough, show the proof, you win, don't and, well, we all know the answer to that one. lol.gif

Think you've made enough of a clown of yourself on this one, next subject? bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

We are the guys who shout nonsense at our players.

We are the guys who shout nonsense at our management.

We are the supporters who see disappointment in our players faces as they leave the park after a defeat.

We are the supporters who shout encouragement at our team even when we are getting beat.

We are the supporters who share the enjoyment of every goal and win with the players.

We are the supporters who on the 17th March 2013 were given memories to tell our grandchildren and anyone else who might not be interested.

Some of us are supporters who on the 16th May 1987 were given memories with our dads and brothers and friends.

Eventually I built up a friendship with her and ended up pumping her one afternoon. She said she was married to a bloke who hates Christmas and never gives her a present.

You know my missus?

Although the "never gave her anything" line is guff.

I did give her a dose.

I know you sent me PMs and more importantly you know you sent me PMs. That is good enough for me. Of course, if you keep insisting that I post them in the forum for all to see you will look very silly and more importantly, it will show everyone what kind of person you really are! I'm not the type to hold grudges the way you do which is why I haven't let people see them. I do feel sorry for you and the fact you have these paranoid feelings about me and you think I have all of these aliases you keeping going on about.

Show us the PM's bawbag.

Posted Image I don't know anyone called Tracey, sorry. I hope you didn't sent a lady the same PMs you've been sending me - that would have been rather crude. She does seem to bring out the paranoia in you though so whoever she is I'd love to shake her hand and buy her a beverage of her choice.

Also, unlike you I may add (Saint_Sad); I've been upfront and honest about previous forum names - Jakub Friedrichsen and Inter City Saint. You and your little pals got me banned on the premise that I was someone else - I feel sorry that you are so "obsessed" with someone who has upset you in the past that you take it out on other people and try and convince yourself and others that they are your famous nemesis.

As I said, calm down dear.Posted Image

So you're admitting you have no PM's and you have made yourself look like a deranged sad loser?

Thanks.

Over and out, mission accomplished.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Not at all Faraway Saint. I will never admit that because that would be wrong of me and make me look like a liar and a manipulator of others just like you are. If you really want to play this game - keep going and see where it gets you. You may have got to my Brother on here but you will never get to me like you did him. If you keep up your constant trolling and spreading lies and rumours about me I will keep note of everything you say and send to me in PM for future reference. Do you understand this or will I have to dumb down my English for you?

Whit?

PM? Show us the PM's or shut the fcuk up and that goes for your imaginary brother as well.

Need to go, dolphins to watch.

lol.gifbangin.gif

Not at all Faraway Saint. I will never admit that because that would be wrong of me and make me look like a liar and a manipulator of others just like you are. If you really want to play this game - keep going and see where it gets you. You may have got to my Brother on here but you will never get to me like you did him. If you keep up your constant trolling and spreading lies and rumours about me I will keep note of everything you say and send to me in PM for future reference. Do you understand this or will I have to dumb down my English for you?

Please stay calm. You know what happened the last time you lost your cool. I`ll never be able to look at aubergines the same way again.

Please stop for our sake. For what we had together.ph34r.png