Celtic Winter Break

toon army

Every single club in the league should purposely cancel a game against Sellick, and f**k up their fixture list. In fact, I'd propose the other 11 teams try to arrange it that they have 11 cancelled fixtures in a row. Make a complete mockery of what is a completely ridiculous ruling.

They all agreed to it.

SG AGREED to it.

The same people who agreed are also perfectly at ease with Campbell Ogilvie staying in his "conflicted" position at the SFA. It's not about principles or the fans and their desires or convenience. It's about the money, money, money...

:angry:

Every single club in the league should purposely cancel a game against Sellick, and f**k up their fixture list. In fact, I'd propose the other 11 teams try to arrange it that they have 11 cancelled fixtures in a row. Make a complete mockery of what is a completely ridiculous ruling.

We should each cancel a home game that ain't a 3pm Saturday kick off.

The TV folk would be up in arms.

They all agreed to it.

SG AGREED to it.

The same people who agreed are also perfectly at ease with Campbell Ogilvie staying in his "conflicted" position at the SFA. It's not about principles or the fans and their desires or convenience. It's about the money, money, money...

:angry:

So, each team cancelling a game, one after the other, wouldn't make any difference now. I know everyone agreed to it, but that doesn't mean they thought it was right. And it doesn't mean they couldn't have a bit of fun at the expense of Sellick.