Hibernian V St Mirren 18/1/2014

faraway saint

Quote. "Who knows, after a few defeats for the 2nd team in the coming weeks our draw at home will once again look a bad result. I will bet my last doller that they will not finish the league in 2nd place."

Remember guys when i told you all about inverness. Little did i know that i would win my bet just 5 weeks later.

Although expensive, i think that if we pushed the boat out and got Mr Butcher when things were looking really bad earlier on in the season, then results under said manager would have paid for themselvs. We would be finishing at least an extra 3 places higher in the league. Anyone know the diff inprize money from 10th to 7th?

Making what up?

FFS. 1eye.gif

"IF we got Butcher results would have paid for themselves"............................................made up.

We WOULD be finishing at least a extra 3 places higher in the league.................................made up.

Therefore you asking what the difference would be in prize money on a "made up" situation is pretty much normal for you, absolute stupidity.

I really don't know why I'm bothering, you probably still don't get it bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Good question, Wilbur... which leads onto mine.

Why didn't he play last week?

I haven't seen reference to a reason, anywhere.

failed a fitness test on a thigh strain, in pde today that he may make hibs game

Edited by Mykey

Good question, Wilbur... which leads onto mine.

Why didn't he play last week?

I haven't seen reference to a reason, anywhere.

Not really a good question......Should be, will Dilo retain his place or be replaced.

Common knowledge from various sources that he was not playing and why.

Not really a good question......Should be, will Dilo retain his place or be replaced.

Common knowledge from various sources that he was not playing and why.

As his absence and Dilo's presence were palpably obvious on the day, I'd agree it was common knowledge Kello WASN'T playing. Duh.

However, the reason lying behind it certainly wasn't common knowledge.

Your attempt at a 'good question' would be better served by sticking one of these ? wee things at the end of the words.

I hope this helps? :)

As his absence and Dilo's presence were palpably obvious on the day, I'd agree it was common knowledge Kello WASN'T playing. Duh.

However, the reason lying behind it certainly wasn't common knowledge.

Your attempt at a 'good question' would be better served by sticking one of these ? wee things at the end of the words.

I hope this helps? smile.png

It was to anyone who can read before 12:29 today.

It was in the pde today that he may be fit for the hibs game. To be honest I can't remember where I saw it was a thigh strain, but it wasn't at the time but a day or two after. As far as I can remember bluto is right, there was no clear statement at the time.

Interesting to see what Lennon will do this weekend - in theory we now have pace on both flanks and can play a more direct game! king.gif

Is Thompson cloud9.gif fully fit - he's been looking a bit jaded in recent weeks and there have been rumours laugh.png and maybe it would be good for Lennon to start him on the bench, an easier option when playing away than at home.

Then there's the sacred cow that is Paul McGowan, I reckon it'd do him good to know there are new kids on the block.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I don't read papers.

So what's your point, poster boy?

(and to save you time, I also don't watch tv.)

Do you ever use the internet apart from this forum?

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=29993 (Note the date, 11 January)

"Dilo returned to the starting eleven, replacing an injured Marian Kello. The keeper failed a late fitness test with a thigh strain, leaving youngster Kieran Hughes to deputise on the bench."