Hibernian V St Mirren 18/1/2014

faraway saint

Can't wait for a Peroni tonight biggrin.png

I badly need a drink RIGHT NOW!

Can't though, as I have to take the car out a bit later, so I'll have to hold off a wee while.

It'll be interesting know whether we switched off in the 2nd, or Hibs came right into it. Perhaps a bit of both, but we really need to learn how to shut up shop effectively when we are well on top in a match.

No complaints, though. Fantastic result. Didn't expect anything more than a point today, so have to be delighted with that.

Edited by Drew

I badly need a drink RIGHT NOW!

Can't though, as I have to take the car out a bit later, so I'll have to hold off a wee while.

It'll be interesting know whether we switched off in the 2nd, or Hibs came right into it. Perhaps a bit of both, but we really need to learn how to shut up shop effectively when we are well on top in a match.

No complatins, though. Fantastic result. Didn't expect anything more than a point today, so have to be delighted with that.

Butcher would have read the riot act at half time.

I'm not saying we couldn't have held out a bit better but you would have expected a backlash in the second half.

Butcher would have read the riot act at half time.

I'm not saying we couldn't have held out a bit better but you would have expected a backlash in the second half.

Plus you have to factor in that Danny was required to think during the 2nd half , a situ that usually ends in tears !happy.png

2 sloppy set pieces made for a nervy ending. Apart from that, Hibs offered very little from open play.

Shocking treatment of Goodwin today, if he had done what Craig did to him. Well...there would've been a public lynching. Not even a booking for Craig.

Tremendous win.

Vital vital win given how tight it is and we get away with what was supposed to be another stonewall hand ball pen but who cares and long may that continue. Any win at Easter Road is a great result regardless of how it was achieved. It's all 3 points at the end of the day. The beer in my hand tastes extra good tonight and roll on another huge game next week.