Hibernian V St Mirren 18/1/2014

faraway saint

Next week will be as tough if not tougher than today.

Unless we make significant additions of quality to the squad between now and then, it's difficult to see past the same out come.

I said a similar thing before the Saintees game. Words to the effect of ' unless we sign two game ready players during the week we will lose '. We never and we did.

Sadly, I suspect I will be saying a similar things in 7 days. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we were 11th a week today.

Next week will be as tough if not tougher than today.

Unless we make significant additions of quality to the squad between now and then, it's difficult to see past the same out come.

I said a similar thing before the Saintees game. Words to the effect of ' unless we sign two game ready players during the week we will lose '. We never and we did.

Sadly, I suspect I will be saying a similar things in 7 days. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we were 11th a week today.

Next week Thistle play Kilmarnock and Ross County play Dundee Utd.

THIS is why the doom merchants are easily spotted, almost hoping and looking for the worst.

I agree we could easily lose next week but to seem to be hoping for the worst is rather sad.

Always look on the "bright side of life" Lex eh? thumbdown.gif

THIS is why the doom merchants are easily spotted, almost hoping and looking for the worst.

I agree we could easily lose next week but to seem to be hoping for the worst is rather sad.

Always look on the "bright side of life" Lex eh? thumbdown.gif

Who said i was hoping for the worst? I said it wouldn't surprise me, and it wouldn't. Kilmarnock are rubbish and i'd expect Thistle to take something from them. Dundee United are in terrible form and have been since we beat them in Paisley, County on the other hand, are in good form. They've garnered 7 points from their last 3 games.

Given these factors, and given how likely it is we will lose at Easter Road, it wouldn't surprise me if we found ourselves in 11th this time next week. Would it surprise you?

Who said i was hoping for the worst? I said it wouldn't surprise me, and it wouldn't. Kilmarnock are rubbish and i'd expect Thistle to take something from them. Dundee United are in terrible form and have been since we beat them in Paisley, County on the other hand, are in good form. They've garnered 7 points from their last 3 games.

Given these factors, and given how likely it is we will lose at Easter Road, it wouldn't surprise me if we found ourselves in 11th this time next week. Would it surprise you?

Sorry while I cant really be certain you are "hoping" for the worst you tend to quote the worst case scenario, which looks like you relish this.

Just my view, you understand.

Oh, yes, it would surprise me.

Could you stop leaving a question at the end of most posts? whistling.gif

Hibs 3-1 Saints

I think we will have to wait just a little longer for our next win.

Hibs, while on a great run, don't score many goals.

12 goals in 10 games since Butcher took over.

I'm not denying our goal scoring is better than shit but I'd be surprised if they score more than 2 so we need to score to get something.

Have to admit not a mouth watering prospect, although neither was playing Dundee United a few weeks ago. whistling.gif

Danny lennon hasny a clue. sacked if we get beat by hibs on saturday.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Indeed, an "new" member right enough. 1eye.gif

How many members do we have that didn't go to school? bye1.gif

11 Jan Delete
Maximillion

Its you that sends PMs, not me! Ha! Do you like "Krankies therapist"? Good alias eh?!

Oh dear, incredible. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Oh well if we must.

I see us giving HIbs a work out , slightly more than a routine training match , them eventually scoring twice from our defensive and midfield profligacy.

I think we'll go through the motions and cannot see a change in our recent form, attitude, options or game plan. I think there are serious questions about us now and I dunno if I could stomach us making Hibs look good

In fact, I might go see the Castle instead.

Always look on the "bright side of life" Lex eh? :thumbsdown[/quote

We're not looking at the worst case were fearing it and dreading it. Wake up mate we were seemingly clear of this playoff just three weeks ago now were back in it big time. Sure if the board are holding back funds then why does Danny say we have cash to strengthen ? We're in a bad place right now but as always I will be there supporting the team positively in the ground. Also why couldn't st.mirren afford a good manager? Our budget can't be that much worse than thistle, county, ict, STj, Motherwell ?

Quote. "Who knows, after a few defeats for the 2nd team in the coming weeks our draw at home will once again look a bad result. I will bet my last doller that they will not finish the league in 2nd place."

Remember guys when i told you all about inverness. Little did i know that i would win my bet just 5 weeks later.

Although expensive, i think that if we pushed the boat out and got Mr Butcher when things were looking really bad earlier on in the season, then results under said manager would have paid for themselvs. We would be finishing at least an extra 3 places higher in the league. Anyone know the diff inprize money from 10th to 7th?

Quote. "Who knows, after a few defeats for the 2nd team in the coming weeks our draw at home will once again look a bad result. I will bet my last doller that they will not finish the league in 2nd place."

Remember guys when i told you all about inverness. Little did i know that i would win my bet just 5 weeks later.

Although expensive, i think that if we pushed the boat out and got Mr Butcher when things were looking really bad earlier on in the season, then results under said manager would have paid for themselvs. We would be finishing at least an extra 3 places higher in the league. Anyone know the diff inprize money from 10th to 7th?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Now we've somebody making stuff up and asking what the difference would be in cash on this imaginary situation?

I love this forum. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif