Hibernian V St Mirren 18/1/2014

faraway saint

Interesting to see what Lennon will do this weekend - in theory we now have pace on both flanks and can play a more direct game!

Then there's the sacred cow that is Paul McGowan, I reckon it'd do him good to know there are new kids on the block.

I think it would do McGowan and the team the world of good if Paul was to sit on a comfy seat beside Danny this week , his mind hasn't been on his game for a good while now (he thought he was going on loan to the Big Hoose 11 in this transfer window) and with Wylde available it might just be an opportunity for the Gaffer to shake things up a wee bit.

If we are conitnuing to use Goodie as a protective shield, with the injuries and recent departure, I can't see much more than this line up.

Kello

Naismith McAusland/BNFOD McGregor Grainger/Kelly

Goodwin

Campbell Newton/ McGinn Wylde

McGowan

Thompson

The result will be dependant on how well our newcomers perform and interact with their teammates. God knows we need a spark from somewhere.

Edited to say that I forgot a "/" . (Don't know if John is fit ATM) Thanks Callum but you could have just said rather than trying to be smart assed when you're only half way there!whistling.gif .

Edited by stlucifer

If we are conitnuing to use Goodie as a protective shield, with the injuries and recent departure, I can't see much more than this line up.

Kello

Goodwin

Campbell Newton McGinn Wylde

McGowan

Thompson

The result will be dependant on how well our newcomers perform and interact with their teammates. God knows we need a spark from somewhere.

Goody has been labeled a ghost but I don't think we'll get away with fielding 12 players......

:P

Wouldn't be surprised if Thommo started on the bench today.

Given that Bahoken is injured, I would be surprised.

Also, given that we've signed a pacey wide left player who, in theory, should be getting crosses into the box, I'd be more surprised if he didn't start.

Given that Bahoken is injured, I would be surprised.

Also, given that we've signed a pacey wide left player who, in theory, should be getting crosses into the box, I'd be more surprised if he didn't start.

Didn't know he was injured ,just thought with people saying Thommo looked tired in the last couple of games we might have given him a wee break.

Kello

Goodwin

Campbell Newton McGinn Wylde

McGowan

Thompson

So even after an edit you still didnt notice the basic mistake ?!?! bangin.gif

Team should be:KelloNaismith-Cheeser-McGregor-KellyMcGinn-GoodwinCampbell-Gowser-WyldeThommoTime to drop Conor. Look at the pace in the wide areas! I'm enthralled already.

Decent lineup, with the option of Conor for JG if required.

Would be great to see yet another turnaround in fortunes but just can't see it happening until we strengthen the squad considerably. I think the best we can hope for is keeping it tight and making sure we don't concede early and then see what happens !