Telly Programmes

shull

Whit ye watching ?

Presently viewing Hole In The Wall on CBBC, along with the wee yin.

It's funny lol.gif

BRING ON THE WALL !!!!!!

I'm about to watch Michael Portillo's wee choo choo programme on the iPlayer. Don't care about his politics, this is a good wee series.

Why do you want to bring on the wall, Shull? The way St.Mirren form a wall, even I could swerve the ball round it. It's Danny's fault of course.

Not exactly TV programme in mainstream. More a box set orgy , entire three series , loads and loads of hours of watching

Boardwalk Empire is just ra dogs.....

The opening chords on the music opening titles to the photography the writing and the characterisation......

Prohibition USA circa 1920 - 1922.

Just a ripping great yarn. 18 cert , and no wonder !! Wow , the scalping episode , ouch a !!!!!

Steve Buscemi leads and a grand cast, magic !

Not exactly TV programme in mainstream. More a box set orgy , entire three series , loads and loads of hours of watching

Boardwalk Empire is just ra dogs.....

The opening chords on the music opening titles to the photography the writing and the characterisation......

Prohibition USA circa 1920 - 1922.

Just a ripping great yarn. 18 cert , and no wonder !! Wow , the scalping episode , ouch a !!!!!

Steve Buscemi leads and a grand cast, magic !

I downloaded the first 3 series when I was just off work, watched them al through and I'm almost up to speed on series 4.

If you like gangster stuff, great, and I do.

Vic % Bob's new comedy sitcom House of Fools was extremely foolish and extremely funny zorro.gif

I was wondering if anyone else watched that. I reckon that if you didn't know their humour ye wouldnae be too pleased but I thought it was pretty good.

"I like your hat"

"Yes, it's made from wood".

Live at The Apollo right now BBC1, female does a ventriloquist routine with a "moving mouth mask" on a member of the audience, very clever and the audience member was also very good.

Laughed out loud, sorry. thumbup2.gif

PS Her name is Nina Conti, sorry for late edit, can't help it. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Possibly... did you see her Roots?

biggrin.png

Tom was a bit swarthy in an Italian kind of way. When I was still at school a crowd of us used to go to Cardosis every Sunday night. We were too young for pubs which didn't open on Sundays then anyway. Conti used to come in occasionally with a couple of his mates. We had heard he was an actor but he was completely unknown back then. One night somebody in our crowd shouted out something like 'Homo actor'. (Gay and queer still hadn't been thunk up). Conti was up in a flash. He didn't actually say or do anything but he frightened the crap out of us. Probably he was just acting. Could see he would go places.

PS. I think it was Alan Mitchell who shouted out. Somebody out there knows him.

Tom was a bit swarthy in an Italian kind of way. When I was still at school a crowd of us used to go to Cardosis every Sunday night. We were too young for pubs which didn't open on Sundays then anyway. Conti used to come in occasionally with a couple of his mates. We had heard he was an actor but he was completely unknown back then. One night somebody in our crowd shouted out something like 'Homo actor'. (Gay and queer still hadn't been thunk up). Conti was up in a flash. He didn't actually say or do anything but he frightened the crap out of us. Probably he was just acting. Could see he would go places.

PS. I think it was Alan Mitchell who shouted out. Somebody out there knows him.

Shitebags!