Telly Programmes

shull

1 minute ago, antrin said:

I'm far from sensitive. 

I just know you are wrong about Bear.  Good move of yours to try to swerve round your mistake.

You are wrong to be abusive about someone's age.

You are stupid, but you should try not to be so obviously stupid.  All those superfluous emoticons in place of intelligence.... sigh...

Even your witty words are flawed.. 

"borsim"?  Is that a made-up word for, "look how stupid, I am?"

Kiss my spurting pencil. :double

PS I'll send you some Werthers's Originals. :booty

15 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Series 4 finale to watch tonight. :)  In case you don't know, series 4 is split into two parts which are both 10 episodes long.  There were months in between them, I don't know why they just never called it series 4 and series 5 instead of series 4 parts 1 and 2.  The first three series were only ten episodes each.  There is definitely going to be a series 5 at the very least.  The one tonight should be good, excitement is building.  Nearly read some spoilers by accident a few minutes ago, just noticed in time.  Phew!!!

They all die mate is really tragic................. Beat England, Beat the Med, the French ............ and get taken out by a stray Trident Missile....... Shame:sorry  

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Series 4 finale to watch tonight. :)  In case you don't know, series 4 is split into two parts which are both 10 episodes long.  There were months in between them, I don't know why they just never called it series 4 and series 5 instead of series 4 parts 1 and 2.  The first three series were only ten episodes each.  There is definitely going to be a series 5 at the very least.  The one tonight should be good, excitement is building.  Nearly read some spoilers by accident a few minutes ago, just noticed in time.  Phew!!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

There's one big flaw in that. I could believe everything you've said if it weren't for the fact that I know that England didn't exist back then. :)

England has existed for millions of years - Just wasn't call that then, smart arrrrrrrrrse :P  Hence why it's known as the United Kingdom....................

Brilliant series based about 80% on fact..... which is 79% more than Braveheart

9 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

You're just about to get into where it goes a bit weird (maybe about half way through season 3) but, as I've said previously, stick with it, it gets better again, especially in the second half of season four.

I'll stick with it ok as I've bought into the main character since the first episode.

Also downloading Orange is the New Black.

Women in prison, wonder what could happen here? :lol:

FS,
Do the Saudi's still check your luggage for contraband when you land there?

When i flew into Jeddah, everything got checked. DVD's would be confiscated if there was any sex in it. Magazines with any nudity would get censored (crossed out with black ink or offending picture ripped out)

If that is the case, good luck getting Vikings in [emoji16]

50 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

FS,
Do the Saudi's still check your luggage for contraband when you land there?

When i flew into Jeddah, everything got checked. DVD's would be confiscated if there was any sex in it. Magazines with any nudity would get censored (crossed out with black ink or offending picture ripped out)

If that is the case, good luck getting Vikings in emoji16.png

Nope.

I've never been checked or seen anyone else being checked.

DVD's? How quaint. :rolleyes:

Everything (TV series, music etc) is on my hard drive & laptop.

A VPN allows me to access any websites that they ban. (William Hill for example)

Nope.
I've never been checked or seen anyone else being checked.
DVD's? How quaint. :rolleyes:
Everything (TV series, music etc) is on my hard drive & laptop.
A VPN allows me to access any websites that they ban. (William Hill for example)

Things have changed, i am not long off the ark. I started to mention video's [emoji3] .

It was murder getting through Jeddah. everything got checked

Admittedly, TWD has never dragged as much as the spin-off.

I haven't got round to watching any of Blindspot yet - and now you're putting me off. [emoji20]

Game of Thrones, Vikings, Black Sails and The Walking Dead are probably four of the top ten series on the go, in my opinion of course - though obviously not all on at the moment. I watched the first series of The Last Kingdom but it's nowhere near as good as the books. It's back in the summer, I'll see how it goes.

Personal opinion on Blindspot of course. IMO season 2 is a bit of a chore. Nothing comes close to GoT. Haven't watched Vikings yet.

Sounds like you should ditch Blindspot for Vikings. [emoji4]. If you like GoT and Black Sails then you should like Vikings. GoT apparently not back until July-ish.

Yeah so I hear. Can't wait!

I'll sitck with Blindspot but will definitely check out Vikings. Another I've heard is worth a watch is Glitch.