3. Aye , shite !!

4. & must add ,Michael McIntyre. Shite, pish & a smug wee unfunny jobby 

Seriously, are you at the wind-up?:blink:

Oh FFS, how wrong can someone be?!?!

How many times?

Its 'jobbie' with and 'IE'!

Jesus<_<

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I thought when Michael McIntyre first appeared on the telly he was pretty funny. These days I just find him irritating. 

Aye, that's often the way, though.

Saturation TV exposure (panel shows, chat shows, etc), and they become tiresome. You could apply that to any number of stand ups cum celebrities.

Peter Kaye is one of the few who seems to have avoided that fate despite the level of airtime he commands.  It seems he employs a bit more discretion.

Edited by Drew

Just now, Drew said:

Aye, that's often the way, tbough.

Saturation TV exposure (panel shows, chat sbows, etc), and they become tiresome. You could apply that to any number of stand ups cum celebrities.

Peter Kaye is one of the few who seems to have avoided that fate despite the level of airtime he commands.

John Bishop gets on my tits these days too. Used to quite like him....Kevin Bridges, and this is merely my opinion, is teetering on the edge of getting on my tits.

The once-wonderful Eddie Izzard has gone way beyond getting on my tits - a psuedo-Bono in a skirt. Kudos for running hunners' of marathons, but what an utter pain in the David Walliams he has become.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

John Bishop gets on my tits these days too. Used to quite like him....Kevin Bridges, and this is merely my opinion, is teetering on the edge of getting on my tits.

The once-wonderful Eddie Izzard has gone way beyond getting on my tits - a psuedo-Bono in a skirt. Kudos for running hunners' of marathons, but what an utter pain in the David Walliams he has become.

Aye, the Welsh guy (Rhod Gilbert?) falls into that bracket, too. Bishop was one of the others I was thinking about.

Too many to count, and too few that have managed to steer away from that fate.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Aye, the Welsh guy (Rhod Gilbert?) falls into that bracket, too. Bishop was one of the others I was thinking about.

Too many to count, and too few that have managed to steer away from that fate.

The thing that is starting to get on my man-boobs about John Bishop is his delivery - he repeats lines all the time. All the time. During routines. He repeats lines...all...the...time.

Kinda' like that. It's his style, but the more I watch him, the more it gets on my breasts.

Same with Kevin Bridges. I think he's very funny, but the way he speaks very. slowly. sometimes. one. word. at. a. time.

Starting to do my tits in. :P

Still recuperating from kidney stones so I decided to watch David Niven in Around The World In Eighty Days, not a comedy but I had to smile when Fogg declared he had £20,000 deposited in Barings Bank - I think Mr. Leeson put paid to that! :)

Good cameo from Robert Newton as the hapless polisman chasing Fogg - aaaarhhh' indeed it was, mateys!  :red

........and how could I finish without a photo of Shirley MacLaine who played the lovely Princess Aouda. :wub:

Image result for Shirley MacLaine Hot

Worth watching for the closing credits and the list of cameo actors alone!

Cameo appearances[edit]

PPS - Final edit and round of applause for Cantinflas as Passepartout! :clapping 

Edited by Bud the Baker

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Still recuperating from kidney stones so I decided to watch David Niven in Around The World In Eighty Days, not a comedy but I had to smile when Fogg declared he had £20,000 deposited in Barings Bank - I think Mr. Leeson put paid to that! :)

Good cameo from Robert Newton as the hapless polisman chasing Fogg - aaaarhhh' indeed it was, mateys!  :red

........and how could I finish without a photo of Shirley MacLaine who played the lovely Princess Aouda. :wub:

Image result for Shirley MacLaine Hot

FFS, get well soon. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Aye, that's often the way, though.

Saturation TV exposure (panel shows, chat shows, etc), and they become tiresome. You could apply that to any number of stand ups cum celebrities.

Peter Kaye is one of the few who seems to have avoided that fate despite the level of airtime he commands.  It seems he employs a bit more discretion.

Aye. But he was sh!te to start with though!

4 hours ago, Paisley brazilians said:

Game of thrones seasons 1_6 are available on sky box set as of today. Get you up to date for season 7.

8 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Upto date, but having a lazy day & so far 4 episodes of series 1 watched emoji4.png

I tried, really tried, to like this as it seemed right up my street.

Managed to dredge through the first two series, 20 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Couldn't "buy in" to the characters so it was just not happening.

Never mind, I'll watch some Miranda Hart/Sarah Millican/Jack Whitehall/Michael McIntyre/John Bishop before all the Chuckle Brothers start to pour scorn on me. :lol: