Telly Programmes

shull

• 3 weeks later...

Guest TPAFKATS
What do you mean by HDTV? :wub: [emoji14]
Herbie defeated in the Head to Head, will be on again tomorrow :kickass
He was very unfortunate there. Personally I'd have went for the composer - Rip Van Winkle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wondered what the other shoe would be when it dropped...  :)

Last night I was at the (Ian Rankine/Rhona Munro) Rebus play  It was awfy good. 

Solid drama, funny, well acted.    Very Scottish.

I asked a fellow punter as we were leaving the theatre how much of it he understood.

He grinned, "About 70%, but I could follow the story, great acting!"

We were in Kingston Upon Thames.

I missed the telly, as usual.  :rolleyes:

For the last couple of nights I’ve watched “Harry’s Heroes “ about Harry Redknapp trying to whip a team of former international players into shape for a match V Germany . Really good watch , the nick some of these guys had let themselves get into after playing ! Also highlighted the demons faced by young guys suddenly finding themselves with lots of disposable income . Paul Merson cut a very tragic figure at times . Worth a catch up .

Just watched the final episode of Shetland 2019 Series 5.

Thought a baddie in it looked familiar.

Played by Derek Riddell

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1600&bih=708&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mXeSXO3wKK2CjLsPqpOKyAM&q=derek+riddell&oq=derekriddell&gs_l=img.1.0.0i10i24.4360.6796..8863...0.0..0.68.652.12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i5i30j0i24.kPp-naJcTPU#imgrc=r0HhGgtjOYB9uM:&spf=1553103057138

Here's the Baddie's Daddie.

Ian Riddell.  Powerful Buddie full back, took no prisoners, got into the team soon after the 59 cup win, IIRC.

Got U23 cap, moved on to Berwick Rangers and in a shock cup victory, happily beat another Rangers that was apparently a big deal, at that time.

Happy Days.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1600&bih=708&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mXeSXO3wKK2CjLsPqpOKyAM&q=ian+riddell+st+mirren+footballer&oq=ian+riddell+st+mirren+footballer&gs_l=img.3...7926.9840..10248...0.0..0.88.582.10......0....1..gws-wiz-img.A8554aug43Q#imgrc=y4kSslDfSL_AWM:&spf=1553102758425

• 3 months later...

The Orbital playing Belfast at last years The Biggest Weekend at the old Harland & Wolff shipyard!

Here's a link to the full show!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=belfast+the+orbital+the+big+weekend+youtube&view=detail&mid=319B4772E5FA33E98EA5319B4772E5FA33E98EA5&FORM=VIRE

PS - Lotsa of camerawork focussing on the lovely lassies o' Belfast:wub: