Telly Programmes

shull

• 3 weeks later...

Was just reading that - those crazy Scandis! 

On the Rock'n'Roll excess front, another crazy Scandi Alexi Laiho of the Finnish "Melodic Death Metal" band Children of Bodom has died at the tender age of 41. Could it be those long winter nights dreaming of voluptuous Viking maidens that make Scandinavia the source of the best new rock music these days! :headbang

Was absolutely amazed to lift this picture from of all places The Daily Mail! :hammer

Rock legend: Children of Bodom rocker Alexi Laiho has died aged 41

+9

Rock legend: Children of Bodom rocker Alexi Laiho has died aged 41 - Rest in Asgard!

Edited by Bud the Baker

I shall stick to my preferred Comedy which keeps me amused between hires all day.

Usually on the Forum or Stand Up clips.

Bernard Manning and Jimmy Carr are two of my all time favourites. Bernard especially,what a legend.

From the past also, Hector Nicol and the outstanding Sir Billy Connolly.

Nish Kumar along with Lenny Henry are the unfunniest and shite so called Comedians.

29 minutes ago, shull said:

I shall stick to my preferred Comedy which keeps me amused between hires all day.

Usually on the Forum or Stand Up clips.

Bernard Manning and Jimmy Carr are two of my all time favourites. Bernard especially,what a legend.

From the past also, Hector Nicol and the outstanding Sir Billy Connolly.

Nish Kumar along with Lenny Henry are the unfunniest and shite so called Comedians.

That reminds me.

At least a couple of decades ago,I used to play my Bernard Manning Stand Up cassette tapes in my Cab to entertain my punters.

They fecking loved it and lapped it up. Excess tipping was most welcome.

,YEAH

59 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Um, likes 4 white comedians, dislikes 2 black ones but he isn't racist...:jerrry

Not in the slightest, no. 

No, no, no - never crossed his mind.  :lol:

Probably also liked 2 white candidates for Georgia and disliked the 2 black ones - simply because of the party they support, of course.

I wonder which side might prevail?  And I hope everyone is happy about the democratic result!

:unsure:

Growing up, I loved the Marx Brothers, Harpo in particular. Normally watched their films on a Friday night in the early 1970's.

It was a great era for watching Comedy.

Till Death Us Do Part, starring Alf was my favourite Sitcom.

It was so funny.

A few silly old moos frequenting this Forum.

YEAH :lol:

Was just reading that - those crazy Scandis! 
************************** On the Rock'n'Roll excess front, another crazy Scandi Alexi Laiho of the Finnish "Melodic Death Metal" band Children of Bodom has died at the tender age of 41. Could it be those long winter nights dreaming of voluptuous Viking maidens that make Scandinavia the source of the best new rock music these days! :headbang
Was absolutely amazed to lift this picture from of all places The Daily Mail! :hammer
37575108-9110717-image-a-11_1609758169568.jpg&key=142271ee1b1dc68b0ab9f98f882b76769fa3c60a60fcc81ea237036234a6ae7e   +9

Rock legend: Children of Bodom rocker Alexi Laiho has died aged 41 - Rest in Asgard!

Saw him live several times. Awesome guitarist. Had been ill for several years but still a shock. RIP Alexi