Telly Programmes

shull

I've been "All or Nothing", the inside story of Spurs.

Last night the episode was around a year ago as the pandemic started to hit sport.

Interesting to see the slow devastating effects, disbelief at what was happening and the club having to make decisions as things developed. 

Similar reactions/decisions would have been happening to clubs all over the UK/world. 

Watched a good documentary on bbc4 during the week (The coletiv) about a fire in a night club in Romania back in 2015. 27 young people died in the fire but that tripled in the following weeks due to poor hospital care (infections) 

Romania is plagued by corruption, mafia and poor leadership. Worth a watch. 

On 4/6/2021 at 11:54 PM, faraway saint said:

Started watching "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" tonight, right up my street.

Marvel series with all the special effects that make it decent but more importantly, to me, the actors/characters are "believable" in their roles. 

Watched the first 2 episodes, I'm hooked. :thumbs2

I tried Wandavision on Disney + , just couldn’t get into it. Watched the first season of Mandalorian which is excellent 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

Looking forward to two potential biggies later this year

Dramatisation of the wheel of time book series and the Scottish production of The rig- original drama on Prime

Just had a glance of it, glad it wasn't show around in the late 70's, early 80's when I was on the Brent field. Scary enough being down at bottom of the concrete legs on the "Charlie" without the monsters. :shockaroony

Just had a glance of it, glad it wasn't show around in the late 70's, early 80's when I was on the Brent field. Scary enough being down at bottom of the concrete legs on the "Charlie" without the monsters. :shockaroony
You were taking cocaine while diving? [emoji33]

5 hours ago, pod said:

I was on the Brent Bravo re-build in 93-95, a few years after the leg disaster-3 deaths I think

Scariest things in my time were the Dutch "bird" who ran the welfare and "big stornoway" who used to sleep like a corpse on the welder's scaffolds-even when he was off shift

14 hours ago, Slarti said:

You were taking cocaine while diving? emoji33.png

If I was on the outside of the legs, I would have to be on the cocaine. :shockaroony   But I was neither or I would have had a very short offshore career.  :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...