Telly Programmes

shull

I have been hooked on Documentaries in he last month.

I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed those about. ...

Billy Connolly

Warren Buffet

Richard Branson

World at War

Roy Orbison .

Looking forward to watching The Lionesses winning the Euros tonight 

14 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Really enjoyed The Detectorists special, will catch up with Vienna Blood tonight hopefully making space for Jack Ryan and the Knives Out film The Glass Onion for later in the week.

Im going for Glass onion tomorrow. I watched Knives out on Christmas Eve was a really witty film with good acting. 

2 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Im going for Glass onion tomorrow. I watched Knives out on Christmas Eve was a really witty film with good acting. 

Went to see Knives Out in the cinema when it was released would happily have watched it again immediately so hopefully Glass Onion will be good too.

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:

Happy Valley, yes, Mrs Brown, hell no!

Recording Happy valley, Mrs Brown's boys has had it's day.

I used to enjoy it but there's only so many times you can have the same set with similar lines.

On a different note just watched the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.

Mrs Faraway has been banging on about this for years so I went and booked it foe August.

Ticket prices range from a reasonable £35 to an eyewatering £700.

Unfortunately we are NOT getting the top price tickets, somewhere in between is ample. :wink:

There's a series on Gold - Billy Connolly does.................

A different topic is discussed with him from his home in Florida mixed with clips from his concerts/programmes over the years.

Watched "Home" and "Nature", another 4 in the series.

I've seen most, but not all, of the clips but it's nice to see him recall various points throughout his life. 

PS Just found this, explains it better than I did..................

With unprecedented access to Billy at home this series is all jokes and shaggy dog tales as Billy mixes his unique wisdom with classic stand up. A wonderful reminder of why we all love the Big Yin. Each of the episodes covers a particular topic, whether that's work, sex, travel, childhood and parenthood or love and marriage and showcases classic and hidden treasures of Billy's stand-up routines. The series, which is shot in and around his Florida home, provides an intimate guide to Billy's relationship with his material, as well as offering insights into his life.

Edited by faraway saint

There is new trailer on Prime for The Rig, my son is a very small bit-player in it and can be seen jumping to his feet at 1 min 37 seconds.  2nd row, extreme right.  He was on the set 19 months ago, bigger stuff in the pipeline for him this year.

NF? BNP? :whistle