Telly Programmes

shull

Much to my surpise, I'm really enjoying cathing up on the first series of 'Derek', the latest Ricky Gervais show.

Very sensitively done, but funny and moving in equal measure. If you fancy giving it a try, I suggest sticking with it, as it is a real grower.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching "Winterwatch" on BBC2.

Michaela Strachan and Chris Packham were discussing their observations on male black grouse fighting each other during mating season.

Michaela piped up with the phrase, "There's one particular black cock that made me smile."shock1.gif

I don't know how Chris Packham kept a straight face.

Watching "springwatch" and Michaela has just said, "Let's take a quick look at our teasing tits".

Disappointingly all we saw was nest box full of blue tits.sad.png

Best thing on telly by far right now. I'm a couple of episodes behind so no spoilers, please!

smile.png

Aye , Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman are both superb in it I think , they make the show , appear like a movie that has been split into chunks . It has the Coen brothers twist to it as well , even though the story is in many ways different from the 1996 movie . .

It of course , was never a true story , despite what Joel and Ethan said , however . .