Telly Programmes

shull

• 2 weeks later...

Phillip Schofield leaves ITV's flagship morning show.

Rumours have been circulating for a while all was not well and his brother's shameful crime seems to have tipped the balance.

What now for ITV's golden boy and, looking ahead, what will it mean for Dancing on Ice where he's also the anchor with the delicious Holly. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Phillip Schofield leaves ITV's flagship morning show.

Rumours have been circulating for a while all was not well and his brother's shameful crime seems to have tipped the balance.

What now for ITV's golden boy and, looking ahead, what will it mean for Dancing on Ice where he's also the anchor with the delicious Holly. 

No need to worry about someone to partner Holly on Dancing on ice , I’m only a phone call away . 😍

No need to worry about someone to partner Holly on Dancing on ice , I’m only a phone call away . [emoji7]
FFS, I only threw out my skates the other week. If I knew she was needing a partner I'd have kept them, though not sure if you're allowed to dance with ice hockey skates. [emoji848]

Yeah cause that would be the reason she'd not want to partner with me. [emoji26]

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

FFS, I only threw out my skates the other week. If I knew she was needing a partner I'd have kept them, though not sure if you're allowed to dance with ice hockey skates. emoji848.png

Yeah cause that would be the reason she'd not want to partner with me. emoji26.png

Holly doesn't do any dancing on ice ya trumpet. :lol

Holly doesn't do any dancing on ice ya trumpet. [emoji38]
Holly has made her love for Dancing On Ice no secret but has ruled out ever taking part – at least in front of the cameras.

She said: "I would love to but not on camera! But I would love to, there is no doubt about it.

She's just been waiting on the right partner. [emoji3059]

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Holly has made her love for Dancing On Ice no secret but has ruled out ever taking part – at least in front of the cameras.

She said: "I would love to but not on camera! But I would love to, there is no doubt about it.

She's just been waiting on the right partner. emoji3059.png

Maybe she'll visit you in the care home and you can talk about it? :lol:

55 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You've been on my hook all day. :lol:

You wish, bully boy.

I respond when I choose.

Right now, I choose to call you out for what you are...

A sad, bullying individual with absolutely nothing positive to contribute... To the thread. To the forum. To life. Jog on! 😂