Telly Programmes

shull

Years ago, I watched the first two Series of Hustle. Thoroughly enjoyed them but never watched anymore till now. 

They are being repeated on Channel 40 and they are superb. I am up to Series 7 presently. 

Looking forward to another one tonight which I am recording from this afternoon. 

Cannae wait. 

Edited by shull

15 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Strangely,  I have appeared on TV once or twice in this country and abroad. 

Me to Ricky on a documentary on BMA the now defunct airline ,  was filmed making scons for their first transatlantic flight out of London. The scons were flown down from Glasgow :blink:

I appeared on the teatime news in Nova Scotia about 11 years ago (not a wanted poster) and also on radio scotland when I was asked by a young female reporter how I would know if a lady I had never met before fancied me.  i said one sure sign was if whe approached me in the street with a microphone and invited me to answer a few questions for the radio.

Well, I thought it was funny.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

I appeared on the teatime news in Nova Scotia about 11 years ago (not a wanted poster) and also on radio scotland when I was asked by a young female reporter how I would know if a lady I had never met before fancied me.  i said one sure sign was if whe approached me in the street with a microphone and invited me to answer a few questions for the radio.

Well, I thought it was funny.

So do I....Patter merchant 

House of Assad. 

Shocking program  @Eric Arthur Blair - as ever its all to do with the money the family has squirreled away and protecting it.  

:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle:offtopic:headbang:whistle

Bashar was Assad's second son and originally went into medicine rather than politics but was an eye surgeon in an NHS hospital in London where he was a big fan of Phil Collins - makes a bit more sense now.  :death

Edited by Bud the Baker

Kung Fu Panda in Gaelic………………:wacko:

Little gem of a filum on Sky 328 on Friday night  at 9pm - Gumsoe (1971)  

Ginley (Albert Finney) is a Liverpool nightclub bingo caller eager for a career change. On his thirty-first birthday, he advertises himself as a private eye in the newspaper. He dons a trench coat, and begins engaging others in rapid-fire dialogue as if he were Humphrey Bogart, or some Dashiell Hammett creation.

9 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Hope this is good, cheers for posting this.

A good wee crime drama during the dark nights is always good.

Walking Dead also started last week, waiting till I’ve got a few to watch & avoiding reading anything about it.

The trailers look pretty good, although most trailers look good.

If it's shite I'm deleting these posts. :rolleyes: