Jump to content

shull

Telly Programmes

Recommended Posts

Expect the membership for Netflix and Amazon will soar in the next few weeks. 

People going to need something to watch when stuck in the house. 

I downloaded The Stranger the other night, as I hinted a wee while ago.

Tonight, maybe even later this afternoon, could see me starting this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Expect the membership for Netflix and Amazon will soar in the next few weeks. 

People going to need something to watch when stuck in the house. 

I downloaded The Stranger the other night, as I hinted a wee while ago.

Tonight, maybe even later this afternoon, could see me starting this. 

At the same time I expect the memberships of Sky Sports and BT will drop like a stone, mines is for the chop..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

At the same time I expect the memberships of Sky Sports and BT will drop like a stone, mines is for the chop..

I agree, the majority will see this as a pointless monthly expense.

There's almost no area of society and business that this won't effect. 

On the plus side there are some business's that will cash in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many customers of Sky Sports and BT will be tied into a contract normally lasting 12/18 months, and will have to argue that they are not getting what they have signed up for which was Live Sports, not repeats.

Maybe need to recruit Dickson to argue my case against Sky  :rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Many customers of Sky Sports and BT will be tied into a contract normally lasting 12/18 months, and will have to argue that they are not getting what they have signed up for which was Live Sports, not repeats.

Maybe need to recruit Dickson to argue my case against Sky  :rolleyes:

 

 

DVDs are more his thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:
18 minutes ago, antrin said:
DVDs are more his thing.

I thought it was talking endless shite

FIFY.

Think I can cancel my SKY subscription when I want on Virgin media. I'll find out soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky is allowing you to pause subscription for sport but you need to phone them.

Doing other things like free sky talk and sky go extra.

Best to visit their website for full details. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Sky is allowing you to pause subscription for sport but you need to phone them.

Doing other things like free sky talk and sky go extra.

Best to visit their website for full details. 

Wife had just tried to phone and they are not accepting any phone calls   :lol:

They should just stop taking the cost of sport off everybody just like they are going to do to the pubs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky now saying they are trying to get an online facility sorted for customers to pause their sports channels. 

Certainly need it since their not answering their phones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Your wife or his? :whistle

Don't be silly. faraway's wife, if he has one, would have married faraway. Which one do you think has any degree of intelligence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Your wife or his? :whistle

Now now, with the football knacked, we should all try and be nice to each others  :double  :booty  :argue:  :boxing  well we could try  :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 1:20 PM, Tommy said:

Many customers of Sky Sports and BT will be tied into a contract normally lasting 12/18 months, and will have to argue that they are not getting what they have signed up for which was Live Sports, not repeats.

Maybe need to recruit Dickson to argue my case against Sky  :rolleyes:

 

 

 

On 3/15/2020 at 3:49 PM, FTOF said:

FIFY.

Think I can cancel my SKY subscription when I want on Virgin media. I'll find out soon enough.

Just off the phone to VM. Took 25 minutes of a wait, but I'm getting SKY sports free up until June 17th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FTOF said:

 

Just off the phone to VM. Took 25 minutes of a wait, but I'm getting SKY sports free up until June 17th.

That's great. You'll pay nothing to watch...… wait..... nothing. Sounds fair.

ETA. didn't see your post there faraway.

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Brilliant, all them magnificent sporting events..............................erm? :rolleyes:

 

Saves me £120.:)

No sport by 16th June I'll phone up and cancel. If there is, I won't have to phone them up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I get the money, it's just a pity there's feck all worth watching on while it's free. 

TBH, other than live football or cricket, there's feck all worth watching when it's not free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

TBH, other than live football or cricket, there's feck all worth watching when it's not free.

Aye, football and the odd bit of tennis or darts for me, that apart my IPTV does't really offer me much more.

Plenty TV series but I never seem to find the time, although last Saturday/Sunday was a fecking nightmare.

Nothing to watch or bet on. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying to pause sky sport online all afternoon  :thumbsdown

As hopeless as the phone.

They should just give all their customers a rebate of what their sky package cost.

Wasting people time instead of doing the right thing. 

 

Edited by Tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...