Ryan Stevenson

linwood buddie

I doubt hearts would sell particularly give squad constraints. It won't happen.

Hearts aren't exactly in a position where they don't need the money and apparently they can sign players but only as direct replacements for a player who has left.

Clubs in administration can make requests in exceptional circumstances to register players on a "one in, one out" basis.

But this could not happen until 1 February as there is a further embargo on signing players aged 21 and over in place as part of an SFA judicial panel sanction against Hearts, which runs until the end of January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25710173

Just on clyde .....stevenson can leave as ruddi is coming back to hearts

I would have Stevenson over Skacel every day.

Bonkers from Hearts, unless they are set to net a decent fee (something I doubt, as I would suspect there might be a clause in Stevenson's contract post-admin).

I would have Stevenson over Skacel every day.

Bonkers from Hearts, unless they are set to net a decent fee (something I doubt, as I would suspect there might be a clause in Stevenson's contract post-admin).

Yeh , makes you wonder about Skacel , when he was basically shelled out by the Czech club. I bet he can still score versus us tho'. . kkpazUM.gif

Probably willing to let Stevenson go as he is a high earner at Hearts and Skacel would be a cheaper replacement as he has only played 5 games in the last 12 months. His experience would be beneficial to Hearts' youngsters but Stevenson is a far more useful player just now. I would be very happy with signing Stevenson.

Probably willing to let Stevenson go as he is a high earner at Hearts and Skacel would be a cheaper replacement as he has only played 5 games in the last 12 months. His experience would be beneficial to Hearts' youngsters but Stevenson is a far more useful player just now. I would be very happy with signing Stevenson.

I think your right Hearts are pretty much throwing in the towell in trying to stay up so should clear the decks as much as possible financially so keeping a useful Stevenson still doesn't make sense, especially if he is worrying about his own career where as Skacel would probably play for nothing.

If Stevenson goes they will also save money on goal bonuses.

I'd take Stevenson, we really need a big strong midfielder.