Ryan Stevenson

linwood buddie

What I like most about Stevenson as he,s an Ayr United fan and proud of the fact , he spent his childhood following Ayr home and away , and appreciates the costs and efforts fans make to follow their team , which is the kind of player I like to see play for the Saints

But can he kick a ballwhistling.gif

I think Stevenson would be a very good signing, but I can't see it somehow. He has an eye for goal, and is strong and direct. Clubs with more poppy than us will always be on the lookout for this type of player, so while we might be interested, I'm not sure we can compete.

True we are interested, very unlikely to happen though. Got a mate who plays pro in Scotland who's one of Stevo's mates and he spoke to him today about it. The money, or the distinct lack of it, in our offer, is nowhere near what he feels he is worth! Quote "They would need to sell half their team to afford me lol"

I feel we should move on from this one!

True we are interested, very unlikely to happen though. Got a mate who plays pro in Scotland who's one of Stevo's mates and he spoke to him today about it. The money, or the distinct lack of it, in our offer, is nowhere near what he feels he is worth! Quote "They would need to sell half their team to afford me lol"

I feel we should move on from this one!

Made up? lol.gif

Funny how the type of posts change in the blink of an eye. whistling.gif

You might be right, time will tell.

It was the "They would need to sell half their team to afford me lol" which didn't make much sense. whistling.gif

I kind of understand it, the direct quote that is, translates to "I am an utter twat with over inflated opinion of myself and mostly communicate in text speak as the english language, has, and always will, be far too difficult to perfect with my limited cranial resources"

Well, I've got a mate, who's mates with a mate of another mate, who is pals with a mate who drinks with the tattooed-one, and he says Stevenson would walk over broken glass and play for 50p a week to sign for the mighty Mirren.

Seriously, it must be true. He's a mate.

Edited by pozbaird

Well, I've got a mate, who's mates with a mate of another mate, who is pals with a mate who drinks with the tattooed-one, and he says Stevenson would walk over broken glass and play for 50p a week to sign for the mighty Mirren.

Seriously, it must be true. He's a mate.

Not only a mate but I manage him too! Scoff all you like though, would be somewhat worried if nobody did given some of the pish spouted on here!