Ryan Stevenson

linwood buddie

I am aware that footballers are very often neither intelligent nor sensible, but this one has a bad reputation and in the week that another Saints player has disgraced the club I sincerely hope we dont sign Stevenson. I also have my doubts about Wylde, ability-wise, bearing in mind who signed him.

So by definition Owen Coyle and Derek McInnes must be equally bad judges of a player then bangin.gif

Give it a rest for all our sakes your tiresome in the extreme.

I am aware that footballers are very often neither intelligent nor sensible, but this one has a bad reputation and in the week that another Saints player has disgraced the club I sincerely hope we dont sign Stevenson. I also have my doubts about Wylde, ability-wise, bearing in mind who signed him.

how do frogs kill themselves?

....they Kermit Suicide!!

Would be a good signing for us, and we've obviously been after him previously.

Can't really see it happening though for a combination of reasons, Hearts would be very reluctant to let him go, Stevenson would want to wait until summer & as he has 1 1/2 yrs left on contract so the fee would be too big for us.

However there are rumours flying about that we're after a forward player who's not an out and out striker......

.... that will be gregg wylde then?

That is correct

Probably unlikely as they are complete financial meltdown yet again. If they are bringing anyone in they'll need to move someone on and even then it would be unlikely they'd spunk another couple of grand per week on Stevenson.

I thought Hearts plan was to play us on Wednesday to let Stevenson serve his suspension to allow him to play in the semi final. If he plays in the semi final the transfer window will be closed. I don't think he'll be leaving Hearts till the end of the season.

So Stevenson goes to a Match and this means he is going to sign.......

So by that rationale the loads of players, (that play for a lot of other Scottish clubs), that support Sevco are signing for them just because they are in the crowd ???

Another piss poor piece of Lazy Arsed Journalism.

Mind you he wouldn't look out of place at Mordor...

Probably likely despite them being in complete financial meltdown yet again. They don't see why they shouldn't be as reckless as ever as the rules shouldn't apply to them so it's very likely they'd spunk another couple of grand per week on Stevenson.

Fixed it for you.

So Stevenson goes to a Match and this means he is going to sign.......

So by that rationale the loads of players, (that play for a lot of other Scottish clubs), that support Sevco are signing for them just because they are in the crowd ???

Another piss poor piece of Lazy Arsed Journalism.

Mind you he wouldn't look out of place at Mordor...

The Sunday Mail said his agent was with him as well though.