Not S Bahoken....!

bluto

What were they thinking of?!?!?!? ohmy.png

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo named World Player of the Year at Ballon d'Or ceremony in Zurich.

The Portuguese skipper has a lingering smooch with his Russian girlfriend Irina Shayk before stepping up on to stage with his little son.

Ronaldo wipes away the floods of tears streaming down his face as he collects the award from Pele and Michel Platini. His mother is sat in the crowd and also breaks down in floods of tears. Someone dish out the tissues please...

According to the Beeb.
Edited by bluto

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo named World Player of the Year at Ballon d'Or ceremony in Zurich.

The Portuguese skipper has a lingering smooch with his Russian girlfriend Irina Shayk before stepping up on to stage with his little son.

Ronaldo wipes away the floods of tears streaming down his face as he collects the award from Pele and Michel Platini. His mother is sat in the crowd and also breaks down in floods of tears. Someone dish out the tissues please...

According to the Beeb.

OK, can't help myself, WHIT?

What were they thinking of?!?!?!?  Posted Image

According to the Beeb.

It's a conspiracy!

According to the Beeb.

1eye.gif Not, for sure

Oh I see, real men don't do that.....................................laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

If I'd won Player Of The Year for Paisley or even Glenburn I'd have done a lap of honour with a big smile on my face. Might even have bought a few drinks. Mind you, a wee bugger who lived up the road might just have beat me.

PS I take back the bit about buying drinks. Talk about the heid staggers.