Not S Bahoken....!

bluto

He soon will be when the Rector finds out that instead of cleaning the campus bogs he's been pulling off the male students in them! youngman-sign.giflaugh.pngjerry.gif

Oh dear, all mixed up? Not following things very well with all that anger? 1eye.gif

Just increase the medication, no one noticed you made a fool of yourself, again.

Start a thread..............."I'm having trouble following threads" lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Says the guy who makes a post then comes back twelve minutes later to edit his post...lol.gif

Get back to the Campus Bogs, I've been told there's a queue of male students waiting! lol.gif

Maybe you could ask them for help to understand when to use an apostrophe and the difference between "your" and "you're". clap.gif

Nice smokescreen, doesn't matter, a clowns a clown for awe that. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Let's point and laugh at this particular post.................

Is there a time limit on editing a post? bangin.gif

If I did clean toilets as part of my duties do you really think I'd see that as a slur? bangin.gif

Yes, indeed the "your" & "you're" issue, really is tiresome, but it keeps you from answering the main points like, say, show us the PM's ya loony. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Nice edit eh? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

All of the above "edited" into your post because the difference between "your" and "you're" was pointed out to you? Dearie me! lol.gif

As for "as part of my duties" - it is your only duty! There is no shame in being a lavvy cleaner. I'm glad you have found something to work at which doesn't stretch you too much or stress you out. It's good to see people finding something to be employed in instead of living off the state contributed by honest, hardworking souls like myself.

As for "really is tiresome" I feel there is a bit of "people in glass houses" syndrome going on here. You take great delight in pointing out other people's spelling and/or grammar mistakes. I have read your posts saying "English please!", "ask for Ronie" and "don't you have a caps lock".

What a strange individual you really are...lol.gif

Edited for the odd change here and there as I was pishing myself laughing...lol.gif

You missed out the "can't edit after a certain amount of time" rule. 1eye.gif

People who usually go back and "edit" a post after more than five minutes are usually people who have been unable to think of somehting funny or witty to put in their post and they go back once they have thought of a better reply.

I'm guessing that's why you go back and change your posts on a regular basis...

Really, or did you just make that up? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

PS Where's these PM's? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif (Great edit by the way lol.gif )

PPS Working on something funny & witty, get back to you soon. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

No, I didn't make it up - it is textbook psychology of course. It's around Chapter 7.5 of the case study Doctor Khosla gave us if I remember correctly. I see you've been putting his theory into practice! lol.gif

How come you didn't spot the spelling mistake I left for you to correct? Did you not notice? Remember there is no need for an apostrophe in "PMs". wink.png

What, the imaginary PM's? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

I feel a breakdown coming on, reaching new heights of stupidity. lol.gif