Greg Wylde

That did occur to me, but hopefully living with his mammy will curb the worst excesses of his recreational pursuits.

In any event, everyone is entitled to get out with their mates. Its knowing where the line that shouldn't be crossed is drawn that matters.

Totally agree. I keep telling my son that.

Whit?

maybe its just me but in the 2 and a half games I have watched him in he didn't run past anybody ,he looked like someone who will play on the brink of offside also looked as if he could hold someone off for a wee guy and looks intelligent with his runs off the ball , but I havnt seen pace im afraid but hopefully im wrong,

In terms of the reference to a 'good club', this shouldn't be taken as a slight on Aberdeen. He has also been very complimentary about their support during his time there it seems.

I only mention this in the wake of the comments from the lad who is now with Killie (Slater?), though, in fairness, I think what he said was pretty inoccuous too.

I think he was simply referring to Saints as a good club at which to revitalise his career.

Let's hope this is how it pans out for all parties.

Yeh I seen some guy on twitter trying to twist his words, as if he was saying Aberdeen were a bad club. Other fans also coming on after saying how great they had been, slating him lol. Some people defo just try to get a reaction. I had a guy retweet me after I said he was nothing more than an attention seeking internet troll, as if he was proud of it.

maybe its just me but in the 2 and a half games I have watched him in he didn't run past anybody ,he looked like someone who will play on the brink of offside also looked as if he could hold someone off for a wee guy and looks intelligent with his runs off the ball , but I havnt seen pace im afraid but hopefully im wrong,

You are ...he is seriously quick.

In terms of the reference to a 'good club', this shouldn't be taken as a slight on Aberdeen. He has also been very complimentary about their support during his time there it seems.

I only mention this in the wake of the comments from the lad who is now with Killie (Slater?), though, in fairness, I think what he said was pretty inoccuous too.

I think he was simply referring to Saints as a good club at which to revitalise his career.

Let's hope this is how it pans out for all parties.

I certainly wasn't taking it as a derogatory remark about Aberdeen but more that he had considered moving to us and looked at certain events in the past, realised we were a well run club and that he will get games so as you said will be able to kick start his career. His comments in today's record only reinforce that impression. I liked the comment ' Homesickness has hit me and there's more to life than money. I just want to start enjoying football again'.

That did occur to me, but hopefully living with his mammy will curb the worst excesses of his recreational pursuits.

In any event, everyone is entitled to get out with their mates. Its knowing where the line that shouldn't be crossed is drawn that matters.

Perhaps Master McGowan will keep him right on that score..........whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

I certainly wasn't taking it as a derogatory remark about Aberdeen but more that he had considered moving to us and looked at certain events in the past, realised we were a well run club and that he will get games so as you said will be able to kick start his career.  His comments in today's record only reinforce that impression. I liked the comment ' Homesickness has hit me and there's more to life than money. I just want to start enjoying football again'.

big Kirky left Hibs due to homesickness, hopefully Gregg becomes a favourite with us like he did.

I certainly wasn't taking it as a derogatory remark about Aberdeen but more that he had considered moving to us and looked at certain events in the past, realised we were a well run club and that he will get games so as you said will be able to kick start his career. His comments in today's record only reinforce that impression. I liked the comment ' Homesickness has hit me and there's more to life than money. I just want to start enjoying football again'.

I wasn't suggesting you were, but it seems some have:

Yeh I seen some guy on twitter trying to twist his words, as if he was saying Aberdeen were a bad club. Other fans also coming on after saying how great they had been, slating him lol. Some people defo just try to get a reaction. I had a guy retweet me after I said he was nothing more than an attention seeking internet troll, as if he was proud of it.

• 8 months later...