Missing 3 Year Old Boy Found Dead

faraway saint

My last contribution to this thread is that we live in a society which supports the theory that a person is innocent until found guilty. Perhaps we should change that to purports to believe?

The only things that appear certain are that the mother, for whatever reason, mislead the police and gave false hope while wasting a lot of well meaning folk's time,(dreadful as that is), and, far more importantly, a small, innocent child will not see his next birthday. Surely it is better for us to let the law take it's course and not indulge in the sort of speculation many of us spend a great deal of time on this very forum decrying the gutter press for?

Edited by stlucifer

Fact 2: We do know the mother made up a story so thin even a dumpling like you, whoever your other alias is, could work out. bye1.gif

Away and make up another exciting alias, and don't troll. thumbdown.gif

Decency? mad.gif

Re: the stuff in bold pray tell what it is you "Know"?

I only ask as to "Know" as you say above would mean you would have to be:

A: an investigating police officer on the case

B: part of her legal team

C: a close family member

D: an accomplice (if the woman concerned is proven to have broken the law)

So as you "Know" tell us which one of the above you "Strongly Agree With"?

(you do know everyone is having a right good chortle at you..! bandying the "Troll" word around...notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Re: the stuff in bold pray tell what it is you "Know"?

I only ask as to "Know" as you say above would mean you would have to be:

A: an investigating police officer on the case

B: part of her legal team

C: a close family member

D: an accomplice (if the woman concerned is proven to have broken the law)

So as you "Know" tell us which one of the above you "Strongly Agree With"?

(you do know everyone is having a right good chortle at you..! bandying the "Troll" word around...notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Pray tell us this "everyone" you speak off, ya nugget? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

PS Noticed you avoided the "alias" issue, surprise surprise. thumbdown.gif

Edited by faraway saint

RIP to the little un

The McCanns - no I don't expect there is a perfect parent out there and some may say it's easy for me to say as a non-parent but no I would not leave kids alone, in a holiday apartment and certainly not at that young young age. No chance ever, not even if I was downstairs in a restaurant never mind over the road, and I am sure the majority of parents would think alike.

Just got to hope if Maddy is alive that she is ok.

This thread like so many others now - full of crap. shame.

Fact 2: We do know the mother made up a story so thin even a dumpling like you, whoever your other alias is, could work out. bye1.gif

Away and make up another exciting alias, and don't troll. thumbdown.gif

Decency? mad.gif

I'd agree with pityme, the child has siblings and other relatives who will be devastated and the only comfort they might get is from due legal process and examination/explanation of the facts in due course, it's a slim one but that is the only chance they have of understanding how all of this came to pass. Any speculation is undignified and unneccessary

Edited by beyond our ken

This site is not immune from racism, i recall soemone stating early doors that Mikael would be in Pakistan. Why would a child of at least partly indian descent be taken to Pakistan? Ignorant comment based on skin colour and associated assumptions.

Soemone else also wrote some shite about arranged family abduction, where the hell did they get that from?

People have been pre-judging this case on this forum from the off based on the skin colour of the mother and child. High time this thread was closed before some of the reactionary, ignorant crap that is being written reappears elsewhere

This shows the level of intellect displayed by the "let's Hang Her, then try her" brigade who have made a complete cock of themselves by telling us what they think they "KNOW"....

Idiots like this lad above and the "We Know She's lying" brigade actually harm the judicial system with constant "noise" that affects proper investigation and a fair trial.

Close the thread and get these pish spouting spangles shifted. The wee boy's no even been buried yet.

This shows the level of intellect displayed by the "let's Hang Her, then try her" brigade who have made a complete cock of themselves by telling us what they think they "KNOW"....

Idiots like this lad above and the "We Know She's lying" brigade actually harm the judicial system with constant "noise" that affects proper investigation and a fair trial.

Close the thread and get these pish spouting spangles shifted. The wee boy's no even been buried yet.

Well, it's simple, as no one wants you to have another breakdown, stay out of the thread.bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

I am assume you didn't see his actual facebook post as if you had you wouldn't be comparing him to people merely speculating as to the mother's involvement in the murder. I saw the guys post he said 'haha to the weeboy that died get it up yi ya pakki basturd a would have done the same if a had a kid haha yasss'. so please whoever you are, there are so many aliases on here now I have no interest in keeping up or trying to work out cos I don't care, do not imply that people who speculate on a case are of the same intellect as this moron.

I am assume you didn't see his actual facebook post as if you had you wouldn't be comparing him to people merely speculating as to the mother's involvement in the murder. I saw the guys post he said 'haha to the weeboy that died get it up yi ya pakki basturd a would have done the same if a had a kid haha yasss'. so please whoever you are, there are so many aliases on here now I have no interest in keeping up or trying to work out cos I don't care, do not imply that people who speculate on a case are of the same intellect as this moron.

I didn't make a comparison. I spoke about the level of intellect shown by people who insist they 'Know' what did or didn't happen in this tragic case. Those same people who insist they 'Know' Travis, Harris and Roache are all innocent and it's only money grabbing women making up stories.

So please excuse me if I don't take the advice of these speculaters on board.

The thread should be shut out of decency.

Edited by Lord Pityme

I didn't make a comparison. I spoke about the level of intellect shown by people who insist they 'Know' what did or didn't happen in this tragic case. Those same people who insist they 'Know' Travis, Harris and Roache are all innocent and it's only money grabbing women making up stories.

So please excuse me if I don't take the advice of these speculaters on board.

The thread should be shut out of decency.

'This shows the level of intellect displayed by the "let's Hang Her, then try her"' you said this in regard to the link about the moron. Therefore implying that the lets hang then try brigade are represented by this guys ramblings. naw.

No thread should have to be shut, the forum should be free of trolls, multiple alias and general arses. Years back there were a few alias (never paid much attention) and apparently it could be amusing. I look in from time to time now and it is the same folk taking pot shots at eachother in every other bloody thread. Someone gets banned, someone else appears. It is spoiling a good forum

'This shows the level of intellect displayed by the "let's Hang Her, then try her"' you said this in regard to the link about the moron. Therefore implying that the lets hang then try brigade are represented by this guys ramblings. naw.

No thread should have to be shut, the forum should be free of trolls, multiple alias and general arses. Years back there were a few alias (never paid much attention) and apparently it could be amusing. I look in from time to time now and it is the same folk taking pot shots at eachother in every other bloody thread. Someone gets banned, someone else appears. It is spoiling a good forum

What Miss Saint said. thumbup2.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he/she said, and nothing gets done.

PS I know I'm no angel but these 2 clowns are really a different class, who seem to target people willy nilly and goes unnoticed.

Edited by faraway saint

Anyone in the 'Lets hang her, then try her' brigade is a moron by definition wouldn't you agree? Or are you sticking up for them?

We'll have to agree to disagree over aliases posting 'They Know' the woman in this tragic is guilty without sight or knowledge of a shred of evidence is balanced posting. They are no better than the tabloid newspapers who incite gangs of vigilante's to attack 'Pediatricians' because they don't know the difference from alleged 'Paedophiles'...

Edited by Lord Pityme

Anyone in the 'Lets hang her, then try her' brigade is a moron by definition wouldn't you agree? Or are you sticking up for them?

We'll have to agree to disagree over aliases posting 'They Know' the woman in this tragic is guilty without sight or knowledge of a shred of evidence is balanced posting. They are no better than the tabloid newspapers who incite gangs of vigilante's to attack 'Pediatricians' because they don't know the difference from alleged 'Paedophiles'...

Where, exactly, did anyone say 'Lets hang her, then try her' ?

Making stuff up, well I never, to try to make a point?

Tragic and distasteful right enough. thumbdown.gif

PS If you dislike the thread, just leave, it was bouncing along quite well before you and the other loony decided to play your usual games. snore.gif

Edited by faraway saint

What Miss Saint said. thumbup2.gif

Thank you me dear

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he/she said, and nothing gets done.

PS I know I'm no angel but these 2 clowns are really a different class, who seem to target people willy nilly and goes unnoticed.

See I don't even know what 2 you are talking about, I skim through and read posts by people who are at least half decent and in the skimming see the inane ramblings. You are nowhere near an angel cos you bloody answer them and get involved in pathetic mud slinging.

I'm not sure anyone has actually said lets hang her - that is your take on people expressing an opinion. For the ACTUAL purpose of the thread I was merely highlighting EXACTLY what he said and imo he shouldn't be banded as being like people who have an opinion on regarding the mother's involvement. That is all.

. You are nowhere near an angel cos you bloody answer them and get involved in pathetic mud slinging.

Guilty, but the key thing is I, on the whole, RESPOND, which I feel I have the right to do. wink.png

Not really into letting morons spout shite towards me without answering.

Anyway, enough said. mellow.png

Edited by faraway saint

yeah y

Guilty, but the key thing is I, on the whole, RESPOND, which I feel I have the right to do. wink.png

Not really into letting morons spout shite towards me without answering.

Anyway, enough said. mellow.png

yeah you have the right to respond but why bother? do you really care what someone you don't know or who you may know but you don't know if its them (hehe) thinks you are a whatever. fook them - better things to do in life :-) ya big pie

• 5 months later...