Lee Mair Signs For Partick Thistle

div

As long as it isny Gary Kenneth..

I like Kenneth to be honest. He's only 26 and is the sort of massive bullying centre half that I personally think we have lacked for about a million years.

Either way, popular opinion before Mair left was that we needed another centre half. Now it's beyond doubt. We absolutely 100% need one.

I will be astounded if we don't have someone lined up.

Spoke to Brian Caldwell a minute ago and asked him about possibility of new arrivals.

Club is VERY active at the moment talking to numerous targets. Expect more arrival(s) and possibly even some more departures before the month is out.

At least it's exciting !

Spoke to Brian Caldwell a minute ago and asked him about possibility of new arrivals.

Club is VERY active at the moment talking to numerous targets. Expect more arrival(s) and possibly even some more departures before the month is out.

At least it's exciting !

Good news :D

Going to one of our main rivals in the league currently - see they tried to get him in the summer, wonder if & by how much we had to sweeten the deal.

Given that he seems to have fitness problems it'll be interesting to see if he starts for Thistle, especially next week. ph34r.png

The other question is do we have a replacement CH lined up - preferably one that'll be first choice.

At least it's exciting !

More departures - we couldn't even fill the bench on Saturday.

League Cup winning legend. Popped up with a last-gasp winner against Accies, or who knows what might have happened. I have no inside knowledge if Lee Mair was 'trouble' in the dressing room or not. I similarly have no knowledge about the truth behind Sir Alex of Ferguson's departure, nor do I now care about the manner of Ian Ferguson's departure to TCFKAR.

Point being - thanks to Lee Mair, like the others mentioned above, for the good times, for being part of the good times, for your contribution to the good times.

Fergie's Furies '77

Hampden '87

Hampden '13

Lee Mair played his part.

Now, gie's a signing.

Going to one of our main rivals in the league currently - see they tried to get him in the summer, wonder if & by how much we had to sweeten the deal.

Given that he seems to have fitness problems it'll be interesting to see if he starts for Thistle, especially next week. ph34r.png

The other question is do we have a replacement CH lined up - preferably one that'll be first choice.

More departures - we couldn't even fill the bench on Saturday.

I think that was partly because the under-20's were all in Turkey though ?

I think Grainger would be favourite to be on the way out. Saw him tweet this the other day; (I have updated it so it makes sense as on twitter it was abbreviated nonsense)

Some things should really surprise me but they don't. What does that really say about what I'm thinking? #joke #boredofit

Could be nothing to do with St.Mirren but it's a strange tweet to make IMHO.