Lee Mair Signs For Partick Thistle

div

A lot of people seem to be missing the point here.

Rightly or wrongly Lennon decided over a year ago that Mair was no longer part of his first team plans so firstly dropped him and secondly made him available for transfer etc.

It's for the best that he's away and no longer being paid by us, the only issue I can see is it leaves us a wee bit short of cover.

For what it's worth I always thought there was little between him and Cheesy as players, Cheesy obviously edged it in our managers eyes.

Beeing edged out by Cheesy !! that is f**king tragic thumbup2.gif

Who do we play next week? Who are struggling in defence? Who will try and play out their skin to GIRU Danny. Only we could do this. Why not wait a week or two? You just couldn't make it up

Our players also know all about his defensive frailties and could exploit them, if he plays. He had to go as he was on a high wage and wasn't involved so this should free up some decent wedge.

Our players also know all about his defensive frailties and could exploit them, if he plays. He had to go as he was on a high wage and wasn't involved so this should free up some decent wedge.

Why couldn't we have waited till after we play them. They have defensive frailties right now, why not wait till after next week.

could go one of two ways, Thommo and Campbell might as you say know how to exploit his weaknesses, think Nigel at fakes last season or he might be fired up to prove DL wrong think Samson this season. Hopefully Thommo is smarter than Nigel so can exploit to our advantage.

Next week will decide whether the decision was ill-timed. It certainly wasn't ill-conceived.

Lee was never going to be a mainstay in our defence so it was best he departed for pastures new.

All the best Lee and may you have at least one bad game in your next few outings.

Shouldn't be too much of a stretch Bud!

I like Kenneth to be honest. He's only 26 and is the sort of massive bullying centre half that I personally think we have lacked for about a million years.

Either way, popular opinion before Mair left was that we needed another centre half. Now it's beyond doubt. We absolutely 100% need one.

I will be astounded if we don't have someone lined up.

Prepare to be astounded

Next week will decide whether the decision was ill-timed. It certainly wasn't ill-conceived.

Lee was never going to be a mainstay in our defence so it was best he departed for pastures new.

All the best Lee and may you have at least one bad game in your next few outings.

Shouldn't be too much of a stretch Bud!

Don't agree. There is no doubt that it is ill timed, if we win next week it doesn't mean it was well timed. We need foresight not hindsight, foresight tells you that you don't help one of your main rivals the week before you play them.

Good luck to Mair cheesy cud nay lace his boots!

I hear that we are in disarray players are pissed off and manager is get Bahoken shoved doon his throat.

Both Thistle and Ross County have momentum at the mo and made good signings.

Typical saints we are a n absolute shambles and Sadly we must be favourites for the play off spot

Don't agree. There is no doubt that it is ill timed, if we win next week it doesn't mean it was well timed. We need foresight not hindsight, foresight tells you that you don't help one of your main rivals the week before you play them.

Kendo ,do you not think we have let him go to Thistle because there is someone replacing him very soon.