Lee Mair Signs For Partick Thistle

div

Guest TPAFKATS
Is anyone on the forum still using Herbalife or did anyone use it and maintain their weight loss?

A friend is now using and promoting it!

Right thread btw... "Mairzo" is part of the chain!
Are you still looking for a reply or have the previous posters know it all advice been enough?

I don't use it so can't help.

13 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Are you still looking for a reply or have the previous posters know it all advice been enough?

Oh you mean there is another way to lose weight other than eating fewer calories than you burn? :lol:

You must publish your results to the Lancet immediately.

Seriously, either present your own ideas or have the decency to STFU.

Sometimes others know more about things than you do. Live with it. Or not. Your call.

I was just curious to see if anyone had first hand experience and was willing to give feedback now that the honeymoon period has passed.

I was equally curious to see how the pyramid selling side of things had impacted upon the use of it.

As I said, a friend is in the early stages and raving about it, but I reckon his weight loss is 100% down to his determination and nothing to do with this shite whatsoever.

Guest TPAFKATS
Oh you mean there is another way to lose weight other than eating fewer calories than you burn? [emoji38]
You must publish your results to the Lancet immediately.
Seriously, either present your own ideas or have the decency to STFU.
Sometimes others know more about things than you do. Live with it. Or not. Your call.
How do you you manage to get so much anger in your life?
This is a football forum.
How you do get so aggressive towards folk you've never met. So keen for an argument that you jump straight in without even first reading properly what you are responding to.
Away and have a wank, mibees release some of that tension. It'll certainly be less embarrassing for you.

I am reminded why I put you on ignore.

5 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

How do you you manage to get so much anger in your life?
This is a football forum.
How you do get so aggressive towards folk you've never met. So keen for an argument that you jump straight in without even first reading properly what you are responding to.
Away and have a wank, mibees release some of that tension. It'll certainly be less embarrassing for you.

I am reminded why I put you on ignore.

Wow :lol: