Hearts Vs St Mirren

Scabby Dug

Absolutely dire. I'm afraid it is time for Danny to pack up his family photos and pot plant (and aye, it must be that pot) and say cheerio to the tea lady.

Thanks for the Cup, Danny, but you've unravelled and it is time to go.

Yip I've given him the benefit of the doubt and sat on the fence but the signing farces have caught up with him.

He's cleared the place and forgot to fill the place. Didn't learn a thing from the summer fiasco, the mismanagement of our squad has done for him. Times up I'm afraid Danny Boy.

No getting away from it a f*ckin dreadful result - had a good look at that Hearts team and we've been beaten by a team of young boys. How we have got into such a mess needs answered ....... is it all down to DL or are the board not that bothered if we go down as cash will be there from Hearts, Sevco, Dunfermline etc ??

Hard to be optimistic tonight and to cap it off we are linked with that wee has been Novo ..... I'd rather we gave a player's contract to Tommy Craig ffs !

Edited by Dare

Danny should have been gone long time ago , nice guy , as we all know , but clueless. The penny pinching BOD need a collective boot in the stones though , for allowing things to go this far , and allowing us to be left with the thinnest squad in my memory. Shame on them.

What? You didn't mention Thompson, so I don't know what you're blathering about. By the way, I do support Thompson, but I'm not blind to the fact that he has his off days.

You told me to go support someone else coz I said got to laugh, was being sarcastic on your post, again read & digest what I wrote.

Sad thing is that the result and the way we went about losing the game isn't a surprise.

This a manager and a group of players that almost chucked a 3 goal HT lead in the bin a couple of weeks back.

Celtic will run up the goals on Sunday and we will start to unravel.

We started a long time ago, it was during the close season.

Danny should have been gone long time ago , nice guy , as we all know , but clueless. The penny pinching BOD need a collective boot in the stones though , for allowing things to go this far , and allowing us to be left with the thinnest squad in my memory. Shame on them.

It does make me wonder if the BoD has ordered a clean out to save money. Surely even DL can see the folly on shipping so many players out without adequate replacements?