Hearts Vs St Mirren

Scabby Dug

What crap we were playing hearts u20s plus two or three hardened pros. They have taken 20points this season to our 24 so tell me who is making progress. This is the same hearts that killie beat 4-0 and thistle 3-0 so I'm sorry but your simply taking shit to suggest it was a tough venue. It was against a team without there best player and against a team we had to beat. It's bollocks we have so many just happy to see Danny take us to the playoff. So many with unwavering support. Our next fixtures include celtic away twice, Aberdeen home and county away . I'm sorry his record suggests we will be right in it come april

Hearts had just come off their best result of the season - also without their best player playing.

They'd beaten Ross County who had been showing amazing form, and who had beaten Dundee United 3-0 the week before.

We all know that a big support can go for you or against you depending on their motivation. Hearts fans were probably at their highest ebb all season - they'd just won a game (a rarity), they'd a cup semi coming up... and after three minutes they'd seen their team come from behind.

I absolutely do not want to see us anywhere near the playoffs, but on last night's game specifically, I think we played and fought well, and should have come away with at least a point.

I actually enjoyed watching 10 man Saints outplay Hearts in the second half - just gutted we didn't score.

See the lad Nicolson's at it again in the League Cup semi, diving at the edge of the box to get someone sent off.

Who said there's no coaching at Hearts?

When will it end? The clubs have to get hammered too when this happens. With more and more TV evidence available we might get to a time when results can be overturned after a game. There would be opposition but what the hell. What I can see coming is something like the Hawkeye system used in cricket and tennis and to a degree in rugby as we saw yesterday..The clubs will have to sort out or at least drop their cheating,diving bastards.

Hearts had just come off their best result of the season - also without their best player playing.

They'd beaten Ross County who had been showing amazing form, and who had beaten Dundee United 3-0 the week before.

We all know that a big support can go for you or against you depending on their motivation. Hearts fans were probably at their highest ebb all season - they'd just won a game (a rarity), they'd a cup semi coming up... and after three minutes they'd seen their team come from behind.

I absolutely do not want to see us anywhere near the playoffs, but on last night's game specifically, I think we played and fought well, and should have come away with at least a point.

I actually enjoyed watching 10 man Saints outplay Hearts in the second half - just gutted we didn't score.

Indeed ,the Jambosis were unable to use the man advantage , to their advantage. .