Hearts Vs St Mirren

Scabby Dug

BoD hold the purse strings... Maybe they're telling DL to clear the place... ?

I wonder if they're laying the blame at the manager's door whilst making way for a new one? No transparency... Where's the money? Why are we not attracting the right players? Why are the team not running through walls to play for St Mirren?

Awful result but we'll move on- Celtic needing that unbeaten run stopped...

You told me to go support someone else coz I said got to laugh, was being sarcastic on your post, again read & digest what I wrote.

The "you" in my post was the general you, not you personally. Maybe I should have said "one". Don't get upset, I don't care that much about you personally to be bothered what you do.

Drew been whining & wringing our hands for a long time on here, DL should of went long time ago.

My thoughts back in September had been to give him to November. We hit a purple patch, but that run of decent form is but a nostalgic memory. No if or buts, I'm clear on my position now. The baw's burst.

Poor on so many levels!

* a manager who can't motivate or organise his team, tactically inept and can single handedly turn games against us with dreadful decision making

* a board who have lost their tongues over this whole debacle if a season! Funny that, eh?

* players, and some good ones at that, clueless and bereft of ideas on the pitch

A sad state of affairs when we had the opportunity to kick on after cup success.

I hate to say it but our Mis management has finally caught up with us and there's nothing anyone is going to do about it.

Even if Danny does go what is a new manager going to do being as transfer window is all but over.

As like 1987 success follows implosion and years in the wilderness.

Watch this space.......

Lost faith in him after the last Hearts game where his changes almost lost that game.

This Hearts team where without Stevenson and Walker tonight,

This was a youth team who we have failed to beat the last couple of times.

Our squad is a complete shambles.

At least last season we had our youth players out on loan to gain experience

This season we don't and Reilly really needs experience.

Even when our subs come out at half time it's one big carry on apart from Vanzie who does a warm up

With the carry on with players going out and no replacements coming in and talk of Novo.

You get a feeling of one big piss take

The only thing that is putting a smile on my face at the moment is the thought that Happyclapper FARAWAY is going to sit through this pish as we speak. And i bet he still wakes up tomorrow morning giving it the big rosy garden story. MUG.

Yes he loved Levein and swore that a new manager couldn't improve Scotland. clap.gif