It's Oh So Quiet

The Original 59er

As Bjork famously once told us.................................

The Rumour Mill is plain crap just now with very few 'good' rumours to whet the appetite.

Only 8 days to go to the end of this ludicrous window and we get Chris (oh sh*t how did I miss that one) Iwelumo being used on this forum since he's signed for the fakes or Gary (who the hell is he) Dicker being flouted as the next great signing

Come on guys give us some really good meaty rumours so the mental juices start flowing!

As Bjork famously once told us.................................

The Rumour Mill is plain crap just now with very few 'good' rumours to whet the appetite.

Only 8 days to go to the end of this ludicrous window and we get Chris (oh sh*t how did I miss that one) Iwelumo being used on this forum since he's signed for the fakes or Gary (who the hell is he) Dicker being flouted as the next great signing

Come on guys give us some really good meaty rumours so the mental juices start flowing!

I don't want a rumour I want someone who is actually going to sign, not rumour pish, wink.png

Marian Kello

Darren McGregor, Marc McAusland, Sean Kelly, Jason Naismith

Jim Goodwin, John McGinn, Paul McGowan, Conor Newton

Steven Thompson, Adam Campbell

Christopher Dilo (G)

David van Zanten (D) Danny Grainger (D)

Thomas Reilly (F) Stephane Bahoken (F)

Currently Out

Kenny McLean (M) Gary Teale (M)

That's it isn't it? Most people's starting XI....injury/suspension/substitution and the team does looks worse.

18 players in all with experience (if you include Reilly) That is just too few !
Been very fortunate at how well the 2 young fullbacks have developed.

3 required?

Centre half is a must.

5th Midfielder

Striker unless you have faith that Bahoken is better than he has shown to date and would be adequate cover

Christopher Dilo (G)

David van Zanten (D)

Danny Grainger (D)

Thomas Reilly (F)

Stephane Bahoken (F)

Currently Out

Kenny McLean (M)

Gary Teale (M)

I also predict we will not win our next two games.

Team pull out an excellent result at Easter Road and you still continue your feckin

tiresome negative pish. You sir are not a supporter of our fine club no matter what

say. I have never seen anyone as negative week on week. A fan gets behind the club

and supports it as positively as they can. We have no divine right to win any game and

the fact we are still playing in the top league while continuing down a prudent path

should be applauded and accepted that other clubs similar in stature may be

ahead of us in the league but at what cost? Most are on edge of an abyss financially

and would you have our board risk our very future to compete with those clubs in a reckless

fashion? I hear the club formerly known as Rangers win most week. Why don't you go

and watch them? Then again, you would still complain about them winning all the time.

Away and boil your head I'm a realist if I think they will win a game I will say so .You trying to tell me you expected to go to Easter road and get a result if you are your full of shit. Because I don't expect them to win every week does not mean I'm not delighted when they win the odd game and it is only the odd game and I would not go and watch Rangers even if I was using your money .

Away and boil your head I'm a realist if I think they will win a game I will say so .You trying to tell me you expected to go to Easter road and get a result if you are your full of shit. Because I don't expect them to win every week does not mean I'm not delighted when they win the odd game and it is only the odd game and I would not go and watch Rangers even if I was using your money .

i was in the camp that didnt think we would take anything away from the game....but thats just typical St.Mirren

good that we did though eh?

Away and boil your head I'm a realist if I think they will win a game I will say so .You trying to tell me you expected to go to Easter road and get a result if you are your full of shit. Because I don't expect them to win every week does not mean I'm not delighted when they win the odd game and it is only the odd game and I would not go and watch Rangers even if I w tas using your money .

A realist? Aye right. You say that if you think we will win a game you will say so. Well, all I have ever seen from you is negative predictions. When was the last time you gave positive preduction? Your constant miserable and 100% negative approach on here is tedium of the highest order and beyond a joke. Perhaps if you learned to accept the little success our team delivers and that this has been the case for decades then life supporting our club becomes a little easier. If you have supported the club all those years then you should know we have more failures than successes.

FFS. You think I am full of shit because I thought my team had a chance against an ordinary Hibs team. Mate you seriously need to get help. Why should I share your negative and tedious shit. Your approach to being a fan of our club is embarrassing and if our performances affects your negativity so much then bugger off and those who believe in our team alone to

discuss matters without your miserable input. If I had your negative outlook for the team I would stop going for the sake of my sanity or call the Samaritans.