Centre Half Please!

Erm, maybe some of the players don't have quite the amount of quality they and some of us believe.

We have players other teams in the league would love to have, it's just our manager can't get the best out of these players, which has been proven with Carey at Ross County and so far Mair at Partick.

Ross smith , 6ft 5 centre half just been let go by dundee utd could be worth a shot??

FFS this is exactly the panic nonsense we have been accusing Lennon of all season. It's amazing what desperation can do - this guy has no 1st team experience outwith lower league loan spells what we need is an experienced centre half who is fit and ready to go straight into our 1st team. Stop trawling the deadline day coverage we ain't doing any business tonight.

Could be a good option still relatively young with a point to prove , pretty low risk if you ask me .... Bean a while since we had any player who was 6tt 5

A good option, your having a laugh? Why don't we take him to parkhead and throw him in at the deep end!! We need an EXPERIENCED centre half to come in and replace either mcgregor or mcausland because the current set up isn't doing the trick, it's f**king brutal.

FFS this is exactly the panic nonsense we have been accusing Lennon of all season. It's amazing what desperation can do - this guy has no 1st team experience outwith lower league loan spells what we need is an experienced centre half who is fit and ready to go straight into our 1st team. Stop trawling the deadline day coverage we ain't doing any business tonight.

He simply posed the question. I dont think he is currently sorting the online petition to get him signed !

I know nowt about this player, but as i pointed out in my reply ,his failure to cut it thus far does seem a wee bit puzzling given his youth pedigree.

A good option, your having a laugh? Why don't we take him to parkhead and throw him in at the deep end!! We need an EXPERIENCED centre half to come in and replace either mcgregor or mcausland because the current set up isn't doing the trick, it's f**king brutal.

I simply posed the question I said it may be a good option , there isn't exactly a great deal of quality centre halfs out there but like you I am disgusted by the lack of activity ...

Strange one that.

Plays through the Scotland ranks, looking like one for the future, then loan periods with Stenny & not getting a deal with Dunfermline (unsure why )

I have it on good authority that moaning face McNamara telephoned wee Danny for his opinion, and was advised to let the boy go. Must be true, as Lennon is to blame for everything.

Seems almost suicidal to me that the transfer window has closed with us having only 2 recognised centre-halves, both of whom are not particularly reliable anyway.

We are well on course to conceding more goals than we ever have done in the SPL. Let's just hope we score enough goals to avoid 11th. Could well go down to the wire.

Seems almost suicidal to me that the transfer window has closed with us having only 2 recognised centre-halves, both of whom are not particularly reliable anyway.

We are well on course to conceding more goals than we ever have done in the SPL. Let's just hope we score enough goals to avoid 11th. Could well go down to the wire.

Maybe we couldn't get any in as they don't want to come.

Let's face it they would be on the bench most weekswhistling.gif

Maybe we couldn't get any in as they don't want to come.

Let's face it they would be on the bench most weeksPosted Image

We really need a centre half to go straight in the team.

However, for the players we are able to sign now their options may well be "on St Mirren's bench" or "on the dole" so I doubt they'll be picky.