Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

We are on this thread Shull as we are waiting to watch the game on Alba at 9:55 so have to entertain ourselves away from the Hearts game in the meantime...

Dinnae miss Alba, we're winning 5-0 at half time.clap.gif

That was what was feared. At that point nobody knew how long he would be out for including Gowser as he hadn't been scanned yet.

Nacho Novo, FFS. I'd seriously struggle to applaud him, even if he scored a hat-trick for us.

I would be tempted to mount the pavement and run him over if I seen him outside the ground.

I think what annoys me mostly, is that he rejected us in the summer, got knocked back by Killie after training with them for a week, then he sat on his arse for a few months taking on any Rangers fans doo he got get a gig at before signing and failing at Morton.

We return 6 months later and show an interest again with view to a deal. Its complete signs of desperation by us returning for him.

I think what annoys me mostly, is that he rejected us in the summer, got knocked back by Killie after training with them for a week, then he sat on his arse for a few months taking on any Rangers fans doo he got get a gig at before signing and failing at Morton.

We return 6 months later and show an interest again with view to a deal. Its complete signs of desperation by us returning for him.

The day after DL said he doesn't do panic signings...

Has nobody pointed out that Chic Young is full of pish? The guys make up a story on sportsound every week, he has been doing this for 30 years or so and I do not believe any of his exclusives have ever been accurate!

No need for the meltdown over some made up pish!

It is quite simple really.

If Danny signs this single-celled life-form, then it will be evidence, if it were needed, that he has genuinely lost it. .

And if the board allowed the signing...?

Surely to f**k they would step in and say "Danny, don't be so f**king stupid".