Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

IF it was the start of the season and Novo turned up looking for a club, super fit, rattling in goals and impressing in training, great, get him signed and he would have been good for 10 goals for us.

But he didn't impress with Morton enough for Shiels... to keep him at a level below our's.

and it is hard to see how he could suddenly raise his game and be any good for us.

But if he signs I don't care who he used to play for or what he said about anything or anybody.

If he is wearing the stripes I will be right behind him.

But, I don't think he will!

IF it was the start of the season and Novo turned up looking for a club, super fit, rattling in goals and impressing in training, great, get him signed and he would have been good for 10 goals for us.

But he didn't impress with Morton enough for Shiels... to keep him at a level below our's.

and it is hard to see how he could suddenly raise his game and be any good for us.

But if he signs I don't care who he used to play for or what he said about anything or anybody.

If he is wearing the stripes I will be right behind him.

But, I don't think he will!

Is that you, Danny?

Trained with us the last 2 days Lennon confirmed. Irrelevance with regatds the transfer window as he doesn't have a club. Listening to his interview I get the distinct impression he has very little knowledge / input regarding any potential signing targets - couldn't even say what areas he was looking to strengthen.

Trained with us the last 2 days Lennon confirmed. Irrelevance with regatds the transfer window as he doesn't have a club. Listening to his interview I get the distinct impression he has very little knowledge / input regarding any potential signing targets - couldn't even say what areas he was looking to strengthen.

The board shouldn't give Lennon another penny, the guy is a complete joker.

You're loving this

If it had been last season or before I wouldn't... But as we find ourselves in the top league, then yes, I'm sorry but I'm pissing my pants.

All I need is Lex to make some reference to st mirren being a massive club and shouldn't be losing to kids, on the hearts thread.

I won't post any more, sorry guys.

The board shouldn't give Lennon another penny, the guy is a complete joker.

That's my point Im not sure what if any influence he has on who we sign going by his interview tonight. Why not say at least what position the "irons in the fire" play. No opposition manager would be able to gazump him from just a position so why not tell us - I dont think he knows and the board are running the (lack of) signing policy.

If it had been last season or before I wouldn't... But as we find ourselves in the top league, then yes, I'm sorry but I'm pissing my pants.

All I need is Lex to make some reference to st mirren being a massive club and shouldn't be losing to kids, on the hearts thread.

Ach, fill your boots, mate. We've made ourselves a laughing stock.

Quite right

We are imploding and its painful as our board are sitting on their hands

You have made some signings to try to miss the play offs.

A centre half you're were crying out for

A decent striker in Taylor and Erskine will get better with games

We are more interested in saving money and looking forward to play offs

Talk about sheer, unadulterated desperation.

Shite that's been released by Morton aye? Morton! Bottom of the Championship Morton!

I don't care who trains with us, faraway saint could train with us for all I care.

However, if this football club gives Nacho Novo a contract, if we give him a contract...

You finish the sentence.

Quite right

We are imploding and its painful as our board are sitting on their hands

You have made some signings to try to miss the play offs.

A centre half you're were crying out for

A decent striker in Taylor and Erskine will get better with games

We are more interested in saving money and looking forward to play offs

Apparently we are after another 2... Hamill at hearts being one. Stevenson rumoured to be the other, but seen as he lives in the same street as our match day operations director, and he knows nothing about it, I'll call shite on that one.

We will need a left back to replace Sinclair who seems to be going to Celtic in the summer, but that can wait.

Get Mark Kerr off the books along with Forbes and we can afford a couple of high earners. 700 quid a week, type players.

I'm over the moon with who we have brought in, Taylor if he gets 90 minutes fit could be the best striker I've seen at the club. Mair is strolling through games and Erskine is Thistle. He's nowhere near match fit.

We've struggled with injuries. And are relying on the second youngest squad in the league with the most inexperienced manager. But we try and play great football. I can't argue with that.

Shite that's been released by Morton aye? Morton! Bottom of the Championship Morton!

I don't care who trains with us, faraway saint could train with us for all I care.

However, if this football club gives Nacho Novo a contract, if we give him a contract...

You finish the sentence.

Faraway would defend the decision, PS he's watching on ALBA as we speak lol.giflol.gif

However, if this football club gives Nacho Novo a contract, if we give him a contract, I'll get his name and number printed on my home top.