Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

we probably will .but when everyone is fit and free of suspension ,we could all pick dannys team anyway regardless of how we are losing or how individuals are playing, kello,Goodwin,gowser thommo,cheesey.McGregor.are all danny favs, newton and Campbell must play as its in the contract.so 8/11 who have consistently lost over a long period will not be dropped by danny anyway,add mcginn who is prob our best player it doesn't leave much to play with

It sickens me we are letting this little rat anywhere near our club. To think he is even wearing our training kit with the badge on his chest is shameful. I know it seems extreme but I would find it very difficult to support the club with him in the team. Even if he could play like Messi it wouldn't matter, its about principles. Even if we were talking strictly about football he's shit and not the kind of player we need as we have Brady, Reilly and Scullion in the same mould and need a target man to cover for Thommo. This is about more than just football though. Do not sign this c**t.

It sickens me we are letting this little rat anywhere near our club. To think he is even wearing our training kit with the badge on his chest is shameful. I know it seems extreme but I would find it very difficult to support the club with him in the team. Even if he could play like Messi it wouldn't matter, its about principles. Even if we were talking strictly about football he's shit and not the kind of player we need as we have Brady, Reilly and Scullion in the same mould and need a target man to cover for Thommo. This is about more than just football though. Do not sign this c**t.

I can say right now that I won't be back if he signs.

I'd go down to Oldham myself and give Gary Harkins a coalie back up the road for the chance of him meeting Novo in training.

Fair to say, Harkins isn't his biggest fan and has been vocal about it on twitter on at least one occasion this season. Would have been very interesting training sessions if he was still up here.

I'd go down to Oldham myself and give Gary Harkins a coalie back up the road for the chance of him meeting Novo in training.

Fair to say, Harkins isn't his biggest fan and has been vocal about it on twitter on at least one occasion this season. Would have been very interesting training sessions if he was still up here.

Bout time you got with the times and got yourself on twitter Chappers. ;)

What's the story behind that?

The last thing we need is another midget striker especially a shite one. It smacks of utter desperation ot a total lack of cash possibly both. Before the window everyone agreed a CB was the priority. We released one of the 3 at the club and proceeded to sign 2 attacking players in Campbell and Wylde. We now have one of the 2 remaining CBs suspended so he must sign at least 1 CB capable of going straight into the team before Saturday. Oh and show Novo the door for all our sakes.

I go haufers on petrol money if you like

What's the story behind that?

When Novo had his debut for Morton, Harkins tweeted if anyone wanted to go see him at Cappielow. Then a hashtag which made it seem like he'd rather get his cock caught in a vice than watch Nacho Novo, or words to that effect.

Loads of Zombies piled in and gave his abuse for it, saying Novo had achieved more than Harkins ever would, etc.