Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

Check the mirror trumpet....................Posted Image

You didn't like school did you? Posted Image

Not particularly no, but it's beyond me how that detracts from my statement you're a tool or your claim you're not one.

Back on topic though. Nacho Novo is a disgrace, having the Panda Club chant his name would sicken me. If he signs, I won't be back!

Not particularly no, but it's beyond me how that detracts from my statement you're a tool or your claim you're not one.

Back on topic though. Nacho Novo is a disgrace, having the Panda Club chant his name would sicken me. If he signs, I won't be back!

Like to check out your "great" post in the Hearts thread the come back as you are you such a "tool" that you can't handle it? 1eye.gif

Back on topic, sign Novo and see ya. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Run along, boring me now. lol.gif

Listen Guys , Novo's only with us because that idiot Lennon asked him , it's not Novo's fault , he's looking for work. The blame all lies at the feet of our manager , who on a daily basis , brings more and more ridicule on our club. Please , someone get Danny to f**k !

It sickens me we are letting this little rat anywhere near our club. To think he is even wearing our training kit with the badge on his chest is shameful. I know it seems extreme but I would find it very difficult to support the club with him in the team. Even if he could play like Messi it wouldn't matter, its about principles. Even if we were talking strictly about football he's shit and not the kind of player we need as we have Brady, Reilly and Scullion in the same mould and need a target man to cover for Thommo. This is about more than just football though. Do not sign this c**t.

Fcuk Me, I thought things could not get any worse, I am Jobless, I am living on Employment Support Allowance, I am being treated for depression, But the last thing I need is our clueless, inept manager taking Me over the edge with his Clueless stupidity to even consider this ludicrous signing of a little useless bigot Fcukwhit ? No worry's, I Will survive, Unlike You, Fanny Lennon ? thumbdown.gif

Listen Guys , Novo's only with us because that idiot Lennon asked him , it's not Novo's fault , he's looking for work. The blame all lies at the feet of our manager , who on a daily basis , brings more and more ridicule on our club. Please , someone get Danny to f**k !

@DJ_Nicol @bawarmy heard it this morning.. We looked at him preseason. Certain folk at club like him. I'm not 100% but instinct is it's true

Edited by Sergie's no1 fan

Fcuk Me, I thought things could not get any worse, I am Jobless, I am living on Employment Support Allowance, I am being treated for depression, But the last thing I need is our clueless, inept manager taking Me over the edge with his Clueless stupidity to even consider this ludicrous signing of a little useless bigot Fcukwhit ? No worry's, I Will survive, Unlike You, Fanny Lennon ? thumbdown.gif

Wow, and you have internet? lol.gif

@DJ_Nicol @bawarmy heard it this morning.. We looked at him preseason. Certain folk at club like him. I'm not 100% but instinct is it's true

Certain folk at the club like him. Doesn't mention DL there. Either way thats worrying. Who are the folk that like him? Shouldn't it be down to just the manager?

Weird it looked like my post was added to the quote from twitter so i've just quoted my post instead.

How inept has our club became.

We are crying out for a centre half and we are being linked with a forward player who was not deemed good enough for a struggling morton team.

I hope that we get our act together or we will be playing in a league below where we are now next season.

Last night we were rank rotten playing against the hearts under 20's youth team we looked like a team of strangers with no backbone or fight.

I'm praying that the whole Novo business is actually a genius bit of smoke screening from Danny. Everyone will be concentrating on the lunacy of that potential signing whilst Danny is secretly tying up the signing of three tremendously talented players that will be seen as a major coup for the club.

Then again.......

Here's a thing.

Perhaps this is a masterstroke from Danny. Two days till the window closes, and the natives are increasingly restless. Throw Novo into the mix, so when we actually sign McGennis and Kenneth, we'll be f**king delighted.

I'm praying that the whole Novo business is actually a genius bit of smoke screening from Danny. Everyone will be concentrating on the lunacy of that potential signing whilst Danny is secretly tying up the signing of three tremendously talented players that will be seen as a major coup for the club.

Then again.......

Ha!

Here's a thing.

Perhaps this is a masterstroke from Danny. Two days till the window closes, and the natives are increasingly restless. Throw Novo into the mix, so when we actually sign McGennis and Kenneth, we'll be f**king delighted.

Scary thing is, you're probably right....

Here's a thing.

I can assure you that , I , for one , will be far from delighted if we bring any of those two dumplings near the club !

The problem is upstairs Billy.We can't fix downstairs until the Board get things sorted with the sale of the Club.