Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

I'm praying that the whole Novo business is actually a genius bit of smoke screening from Danny. Everyone will be concentrating on the lunacy of that potential signing whilst Danny is secretly tying up the signing of three tremendously talented players that will be seen as a major coup for the club.

Then again.......

Two words - Ryan Giggs........

@DJ_Nicol @bawarmy heard it this morning.. We looked at him preseason. Certain folk at club like him. I'm not 100% but instinct is it's true

More fuel to the theory DL is not in control of the clubs transfer dealings. Are the bellows still pumping or does the club blacksmith have the glove out ready to pull these long awaited Irons out the fire ???

Graeme Macpherson ‏@Graeme_Macphers54 mins

St Mirren end their interest in Nacho Novo. Also plan to appeal Marc McAusland's red card.

Fortunately others have the same story. Apparently Danny has two other targets in mind....after this I hate to think who it could be

Charlie Miller and Robbie Winters?

It would be a surprise if Chic was wrong. whistling.gif

Gowser out for 10 weeks anyone? 1eye.gif

f**k me, this is reaching NEW levels of hysteria.

The bold statements, the extra chance to slag the manager are all overflowing in a torrent of hilarity.

PS Just heard on twitter we're in for ......................... (Enter any name that makes you happy/angry/stupid)

PPS He'll score a hat trick and all will be well. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

It's only a rumour about a football team, calm down. thumbup2.gif

Plenty knickers well and truly twisted. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Brilliant, I love the forum. thumbup2.gif

Wonder what's the next subject for people to get all "really" upset about. whistling.gif

Plenty knickers well and truly twisted. lol.giflol.gif:lol

Brilliant, I love the forum. thumbup2.gif

Wonder what's the next subject for people to get all "really" upset about. whistling.gif

Chick wasn't wrong, though, and the levels of hysteria were wholly justified. I have PTSD after last night, FFS!

Chick wasn't wrong, though, and the levels of hysteria were wholly justified. I have PTSD after last night, FFS!

Certainly boosted your post count. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Over-reaction, "pack" behaviour and some posts.....................well, really?

Heard the emergency department were on red alert and Erskine bridge was being closely monitored. whistling.gif