Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

I really cannot be bothered reading this thread in its entirety as the dross posts bore me somewhat, bore me somewhat indeed.

However do we know if our club actually offered Nacho Novo a contract?

And if so why he did not take it?

Lazy shit, do some research. It's actually a great read this thread.

Alloa Athletic are keen to sign former Rangers striker Nacho Novo, who has been released by Championship rivals Morton.

Full story: Daily Express (print edition)

Certainly hope this is true

Do you not like Alloa?

Novo in accessing the players for when he gets the managers job in the close season, its not DL that wanted him at the club.

My understanding is that Danny was not impressed by him during the summer brake, and that his and Novo's estimation of what a fair wage would be were miles apart. So after failing at Morton the idea that he would come and play with the big boys seems far fetched. He did train with us for a bit, and I think Danny might have made a comedy offer to rub the wee cnut nose in it. Perhaps Danny was just trolling in the hope that some other SPL manager would sign him.

There was someone who was keen on him coming in the summer, but even he surely knew this was a non starter.

Thank goodness we are not getting him ...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26152472

Unfortunately it is only 'short term' sad.png

I never paid any attention to him. I've not paid any attention to any Rangers player since Brian Laudrup chucked them. Was Novo really crap as a player or is he just a typical Rangers jobby? Why the real hatred?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...