Nacho Novo (Again) [Chick Young: "novo In Talks"]

Murray7

It would be a surprise if Chic was wrong. whistling.gif

Gowser out for 10 weeks anyone? 1eye.gif

That was what was feared. At that point nobody knew how long he would be out for including Gowser as he hadn't been scanned yet.

Nacho Novo, FFS. I'd seriously struggle to applaud him, even if he scored a hat-trick for us.

That was what was feared. At that point nobody knew how long he would be out for including Gowser as he hadn't been scanned yet.

Nacho Novo, FFS. I'd seriously struggle to applaud him, even if he scored a hat-trick for us.

Why report nothing more than a worse case scenario?

Sorry, Chic talks shite and get's paid for it.........................wonder if there's any vacancies. thumbup2.gif

Couldn't cut it at the bottom of the Championship then failed to get a deal after a trial at East Fife. What the fuk is anyone connected to our club doing even contemplating offering this has been a job. I'm not sure that Gilmour and co would be so stupid as they must know how the support would react to such a signing.

ETA "in talks" surely the wee prick would bite your arm off at the mere mention of a contract at this level these days. Got to be total bullshit hasn't it ?

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

This is a wind-up, right?1eye.gif

Mock?

How does that work? Utter disbelief and bewilderment would be a very mild reaction if this materialises.

Either Chick or Danny have been on the bong - or perhaps both.

Incorrect!

Despicable wee c**t!

She would be a more effective striker.

One word:

ABOMINATION

If only. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hysteria time AGAIN. thumbup2.gif

f**king. Hell.

Those were my exact words when I head Chick reveal this on the radio.

Paul Hartley is on Sportsound too and when asked what he thought having seen Novo play against Alloa commented he thought "it was a strange one" - manager speak for you've got to be kidding or words to that effect.