Green Vermin V St Mirren Top League 2/2/14

shull

This link is definitely working

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/205256/1/celtic-vs-st-mirren-live-stream-online.html

You can use this link if you want or don't want, either way I don't give a funkies muck, sick of

too many miserable old bastards on here, I try to help people and they still fùcking whine.

I am NOT responsible for the content on ANY of these sites!!!

well i'll say ta much cos the the links I had i couldnt get or werent working!

We're playing OK but it's a bit frustrating watching us give the ball away too many times.

How do you think that israeli scumbag biton is playing, what do you have to say about his nationality and political affiliation?

go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on

repeat to infinity ya boring cùnt

How do you think that israeli scumbag biton is playing, what do you have to say about his nationality and political affiliation?

go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on

repeat to infinity ya boring cùnt

Don't need this bile in here.

Don't need this bile in here.

fyi

sar·casm (sär′kăz′əm)

n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.