Green Vermin V St Mirren Top League 2/2/14

shull

I thought I was on your "ignore" list you "numpty". I don't care what you think. I won two balls at Corporate Hospitality when I guessed 05:00 and also 15:00 and the goals were score at 05:06 and the other was 14:52 so I think I know that has happened in the past. Does the "G" in your name stand for "gobshite"?

You are, but unfortunately I see your posts when someone else quotes them. My last post on this also as your not worth wasting any more of my Sunday afternoon on.

So you just contradicted what you said earlier.

One was under the minute mark and one was after. Like I said, corporate goes with whatever time the bbc gives the goal.

G stands for Gordon, it's my surname. I don't hide behind a fake name or a keyboard, gobshite.

Edited by davidg

You are, but unfortunately I see your posts when someone else quotes them. My last post on this also as your not worth wasting any more of my Sunday afternoon on.

So you just contradicted what you said earlier.

One was under the minute mark and one was after. Like I said, corporate goes with whatever time the bbc gives the goal.

G stands for Gordon, it's my surname. I don't hide begind a fake name or a keyboard, gobshite.

laugh.png ouch, you asked for that one maximillion