Green Vermin V St Mirren Top League 2/2/14

shull

Don't really care too much. Probably a grinding 2-0 home win, they can't hammer everyone all of the time. Maybe 3-0 with a 90th minute sclaffed effort from Commons which makes it look more comfortable than it perhaps was.

More interested in Ross County and Partick Thistle's results... Same as every SP(F)L season bar the Gretna season - looking at other clubs to be completely shite the same weekend that we are to stop us genuinely soiling our breeks. You know the script by now - we lose, but so did Dunfermline, gap remains unchanged, we lose, but so did Dunfermline, gap remains unchanged, we lose, but so did....

It's hard to see anything other than a defeat in normal circumstances.

Factor in the players we have let go , the fact they have strengthened not to mention the run they are on then it's got heavy defeat written all over it with Griffiths scoring.

However , good runs are there to be ended , surprise results can happen.

Score ? I think almost any of the guesses on here are possible.

I've not seen any news of us appealing the red card against McAusland, with Grainger gone and no apparent urgency to sign a CH this game is starting to fill me with dread.

McGennis @ RB with Naismith being moved to CH as things stand.

Edit: Have we appealed McAusland's red card - someone said elsewhere that we had. I'm confused, not that it takes much, perhaps I'll go for a lie down.

Edited by Bud the Baker

It's never when you expect it (Thistle at home, Hearts away). It's always when you don't expect it (Hibs away, United at home...Celtic away...?)

Done their treble last year, wouldn't it be funny if we done their unbeaten run this year?

Celtic 4-0 St Mirren

;)

Now how much would be like this to be the first paragraph of the news report.

Saint Mirren's new deadline day centre half signing __________ _____________ rose above the rat faced Scott Brown to head the winner for the Paisley side only 3 minutes from time and completely destroy ginger Lennon's wish of an unbeaten league run. The result had such ramifications that Celtic have since shut down and moved to Dublin. Danny Lennon said of his new signing "___________ ____________ had a cracking game and has that wee bit of quality that we wanted to bring in here, in fact he is such a good centre half I will play him in goal next week."

What part of that statement is far fetched?

St Mirren are contesting the red card Marc McAusland picked up during Wednesday's 2-1 loss at Hearts.

McAusland was sent off for denying Dale Carrick a goalscoring opportunity, with Jamie Hamill converting the penalty.

"A big, big decision has gone against us and it has cost us dearly," was manager Danny Lennon's post-match reaction at Tynecastle.

St Mirren visit Celtic Park on Sunday and McAusland will be free to play ahead of his case being ruled on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25989398

Match preview on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25900493

Edited by Bud the Baker

So , should i go on Sunday ?

Be treated like shit by over zealous jobsworth stewards, afraid to stand up despite the fact that 95% of the scum there seem to have different rules applied. Have my ears assaulted by the bighoted hordes inside while some little tink removes my wipers/wheels/aerial or a generous amount of paint from my car outside !

& then the cnuts ask for £26 for the "privelage "

GO AND f**k YOURSELVES YOU GREEDY BASTARDS !!

So , should i go on Sunday ?

Be treated like shit by over zealous jobsworth stewards, afraid to stand up despite the fact that 95% of the scum there seem to have different rules applied. Have my ears assaulted by the bighoted hordes inside while some little tink removes my wipers/wheels/aerial or a generous amount of paint from my car outside !

& then the cnuts ask for £26 for the "privelage "

GO AND f**k YOURSELVES YOU GREEDY BASTARDS !!

Here's 1 c**t who isn't going.

How come Mcausland gets a red and Hearts get a penalty at Tynecastle while at Parkhead the referee waves play on as the Celtic player clearly fouls the Killie forward? :-(

With the signing of Griffiths you have to fear the worst but it's all set up to be either the best or worst result of the season.

How come Mcausland gets a red and Hearts get a penalty at Tynecastle while at Parkhead the referee waves play on as the Celtic player clearly fouls the Killie forward? :-(

With the signing of Griffiths you have to fear the worst but it's all set up to be either the best or worst result of the season.

Griffiths, seemingly, can't play.

TBH that's not going to change things, games against Celtic are not important in the bigger picture, although some will try to make it so.

Now how much would be like this to be the first paragraph of the news report.

Saint Mirren's new deadline day centre half signing __________ _____________ rose above the rat faced Scott Brown to head the winner for the Paisley side only 3 minutes from time and completely destroy ginger Lennon's wish of an unbeaten league run. The result had such ramifications that Celtic have since shut down and moved to Dublin. Danny Lennon said of his new signing "___________ ____________ had a cracking game and has that wee bit of quality that we wanted to bring in here, in fact he is such a good centre half I will play him in goal next week."

What part of that statement is far fetched?

Is Lex Baillie our new Centre Half ?