Appeal Cheesy's Card, Compliance Officer For Carrick

compare the McAusland penalty and red card with the almost identical Van Dike of Celtic V Kilmarnock challenge in the box....no penalty, no foul no card "play on" said the ref.

If the McAusland challenge had been made by Van Dike then there is no chance it would have been a penalty and red card. NONE.

And the JG yellow card was an outrageous disgrace. St Mirren/Danny have to speak up even louder against the injustice....week after week after week it happens.

IMO, Saints are appealing the red card 1.to have Cheesy available on Sunday and 2. Lunny will look at the whole game, rather than the incident, and will see the ref's incompetence.One thing regarding the card is that we had another player just off of Cheesy which would make it a yellow in the fact that Cheesy wasn't the last man., hopefully.

compare the McAusland penalty and red card with the almost identical Van Dike of Celtic V Kilmarnock challenge in the box....no penalty, no foul no card "play on" said the ref.

If the McAusland challenge had been made by Van Dike then there is no chance it would have been a penalty and red card. NONE.

And the JG yellow card was an outrageous disgrace. St Mirren/Danny have to speak up even louder against the injustice....week after week after week it happens.

Wholeheartedly agree. Two similar incidents but I felt the Celtic player did actually take the player out while the hearts player dived. Very unusual that two very similar incidents crop up in thr same night but with completely different outcomes. No surprise that Celtic get the benefit of doubt and the smaller club gets the worst possible outcome.

Naismith could play ch or even Goodwin ,van zanten to full back,think the appeal is being paid by someone upstairs as to see his son play at parkhead again ,its a kind of egio trip thing that certain parents do .sad sad people

May i ask what your agenda is?Cant believe i.ve wasted my 2000th post.

Edited by northendsaint

Naismith could play ch or even Goodwin ,van zanten to full back,think the appeal is being paid by someone upstairs as to see his son play at parkhead again ,its a kind of egio trip thing that certain parents do .sad sad people

harsh George

Not harsh but ridiculous, irrational and hardly worth reading....like the majority of posts on this forum these days...pathetic.

The club has just announced that the appeal has been unsuccessful. He will be suspended for the home match to Aberdeen on the 15th.

Is he just suspended for the 1 game? I can see Goodwin dropping back into centre half to partner mcgregor while he is suspended, especially since we have just signed djemba.

That is a ridiculous decision. Compounded by the fact that they leet Meekings off at the same time.

It was never a foul and the ref was clearly unsighted.

Pathetic!

Has Meekings seriously had his card changed to a yellow, yet mcAusland's stands?

That is farcical.

Edited by Drew

Has Meekings seriously had his card changed to a yellow, yet mcAusland's stands?

That is farcical.

Was Meekings the second red card on Sunday?

If so the correct decision

I didn't have much hope for Cheesy red card to be overturned after learning Andy Carroll red card still stands.

Both victims of cheating and it's sad to see but it will continue with decisions like this

So unsuccessful appeal! Don't appeal, he misses a game away v Celtic we were never going to win. He's then available for a home game v Aberdeen. Makes no sense to me, just a grand down.

Some people think Danny less than intelligent but, compounded by the fact that we signed Dj2 he could be liniing up a no return for the some called calamity that is Cheesey./