Wrong Attitude

Kendo

We have got rid of some amount of players who don't have the right attitude.

Carey, Hasselbaink, Guy, Grainger, Harkins, Imrie, Hadaad to name but a few. Have we got better our worse without these players or is it something other than the players attitudes that are wrong.

The question is, why does he keep signing players with known attitude issues?

Harkins being the prime example.

He lets go of Imrie because of a bad attitude and Carey because of fitness issues.

He replaces them with Harkins, who not only has a bad attitude, but fitness issues too.

Baffling.

Anyone else noticed its all the attacking players with a bit of flair that end up leaving whilst the defensive minded players are there for the long haul?

Could there be a bit of a divide or clique in our squad where the likes of Goodwin, mccausland, van zanten etc hold some sort of power over the forward thinking players and therefore players like Carey, imrie, Harkins, guy etc have not felt comfortable playing with us. Just a thought! Guy actually said it was the worst time of his career!

Also the fact we never sign defenders might be down to this "power" held by the current defenders, one of which has a dad involved with our club.

Carey doesn't seem to have a bad attitude at County, he's in their starting lineup every week and seems to be doing pretty well up there.

One of the many bad decisions Lennon has made letting him go.

Maybe getting punted from Saints was a big kick up the arse for him and he's decided to knuckle down and be a bit more professional.

Anyone else noticed its all the attacking players with a bit of flair that end up leaving whilst the defensive minded players are there for the long haul?

Could there be a bit of a divide or clique in our squad where the likes of Goodwin, mccausland, van zanten etc hold some sort of power over the forward thinking players and therefore players like Carey, imrie, Harkins, guy etc have not felt comfortable playing with us. Just a thought! Guy actually said it was the worst time of his career!

Also the fact we never sign defenders might be down to this "power" held by the current defenders, one of which has a dad involved with our club.

Yes , Vanzy has so much inflence hes talked danny into NOT Playing him !!

Yes , Vanzy has so much inflence hes talked danny into NOT Playing him !!

Was talking about the amount of time he's been at the club compared to most of the attacking players. the same could've been said about Barron! If he had been a striker there would be no way he'd have been kept on so long!

Edited by Big Yards

Carey doesn't seem to have a bad attitude at County, he's in their starting lineup every week and seems to be doing pretty well up there.

One of the many bad decisions Lennon has made letting him go.

And even after they signed practically a whole new team in this window, he's still in the starting line up.

Yet we are content signing players who can't make it into other SPL teams.

And considering players who can't even make it into a first division team....

Mind bogglingunsure.png

Edited by ds10

And even after they signed practically a whole new team in this window, he's still in the starting line up.

Yet we are content signing players who can't make it into other SPL teams.

And considering players who can't even make it into a first division team....

Mind bogglingunsure.png

You didn't expect a man who couldn't buy a win in the league and rode some luck in the Cup to push us on did you!

Why are so many players wanting to leave and saying things like "it's night and day at my new club" "I'm just looking forward to being happy again" "I want to thank 95% of the people at st mirren!"

What on earth is going on down there to make so many people unhappy to play for st mirren??

Something tells me Lennon has more faces than the town clock. He knows his days are numbered so he's taking the club down with him, the board are as much to blame though for letting it get this far.

Something tells me Lennon has more faces than the town clock. He knows his days are numbered so he's taking the club down with him, the board are as much to blame though for letting it get this far.

Dearie me.

Seen something posted earlier saying something similar and thought "Do these people realise how stupid this is" as IF Lennon goes do you think he'd like to have "relegated a team" on his CV?

I know the forums full of madness right now but FFS please try to think before you post such bollox.

PS Noticed the forum madmans posted below, tell him he's wasting his time, ignores working a treat. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Why are so many players wanting to leave and saying things like "it's night and day at my new club" "I'm just looking forward to being happy again" "I want to thank 95% of the people at st mirren!"

What on earth is going on down there to make so many people unhappy to play for st mirren??

They have been reading the B&W forum no doubtwhistling.gif

Edited by pod

Why would he do that, damaging his name in the process and ensuring he never managed again?

I get that he's had two horrendous windows and it's bizarre, but accusing him of that takes it to another level.

Why would he do that, damaging his name in the process and ensuring he never managed again?

I get that he's had two horrendous windows and it's bizarre, but accusing him of that takes it to another level.

I think its 50/50 if he will ever manage again,maybe a 2nd division side who are totally desperate will take pity on him ,but everyone else will see him for what he is,a nice well meaning terrible manager.Someone should tell our board

I think its 50/50 if he will ever manage again,maybe a 2nd division side who are totally desperate will take pity on him ,but everyone else will see him for what he is,a nice well meaning terrible manager.Someone should tell our board

John Coughlin seems to be able to get a management gig and he was f**king woeful.