Liam Mcleod Football Commentator

shull

Indirectly a St Mirren Legend.

His commentaries at the SemI Final and Final last season were wonderful and never to be forgotten.

Always get reduced to tears listening to him doing those famous matches.

So all i can say is well done for his Team, Aberdeen getting to the Final.

Liam and Richard Gordon deserve the success after years of heartache for them watching their beloved Dons.

I always enjoyed listening to open all mikes on a Saturday when I was unable to make it to watch the darling buds, didn't always agree with the views of Gordon, McLeod et al, but it's still good to know that they support their local team rather than one of the ugly sisters.

Edited by BaldyOzBud

Richard Gordon is an arrogant , self-important prick ! I hate the bastard with a passion !

Seriously do you like anyone except yourself?

In fairness at least you are consistent in being ludicrously over the top on everything.

No chip on YOUR shoulder then.

Edited by oaksoft

Seriously do you like anyone except yourself?

In fairness at least you are consistent in being ludicrously over the top on everything.

No chip on YOUR shoulder then.

I have loads , nay , hundreds of friends. I was with some of them last night and it was a joy to be in the presence of good people , not pretentious queerhawks like you !

I have loads , nay , hundreds of friends. I was with some of them last night and it was a joy to be in the presence of good people , not pretentious queerhawks like you !

Are they all very very very good friends or just people who find your unpleasant homophobic and vitriolic rants funny?